Heart of Midlothian vs Partick Thistle

18 hours ago, Mr. X said:

Not sure if troll or just daft.

Must be daft if you don't like salt and sauce, Google provincial FFS. 8)

I was meaning provincial in the sense of a small-town, outlying, rustic, backwoods backwater. 

I've never tried salt and sauce and don't actually knows what it involves, so file me under trolling and ignorant.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope we absolutely body this lot - no real reason. Just want to make sure they know they're 6th and lucky to be so. Batter them. 6-0. Isma, johnsen, Walker, bauld, mackay and Robbo. Henry Smith clean sheet.

Jesus who really gives a shit about this game. Hopefully both teams play as if they've nothing to lose and it's entertaining.

2 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

I hope we absolutely body this lot - no real reason. Just want to make sure they know they're 6th and lucky to be so. Batter them. 6-0. Isma, johnsen, Walker, bauld, mackay and Robbo. Henry Smith clean sheet.

Jesus who really gives a shit about this game. Hopefully both teams play as if they've nothing to lose and it's entertaining.

Neil berry to show Halliday how it's done.

Would be nice to see most of the 6 month failures binned in favour of some of the young lads. let's face it tho, wee Bikey's been papped back to Stirling and I've no seen anything to distinguish the rest. Seasons a bogey - says it all when our YPOTY is a guy that's been injured for 6 months.

Ps f**k hibs and all the smelly, glory hunting scaffs that follow them.

8)

Agreed although it would be hard to begrudge Colin McGlashan or Johnny Flood a late consolation

I suppose in contradiction of what I said earlier in the thread we shouldn't completely give up on 4th until it's arithmetically impossible even though there's a miniscule chance of it now that it's guaranteed Europe. Never know when we're going to be top 6 again. We'd have to win here, vs Saints, and probably pick up 4 points from the other 3 while hoping Saints (and Hearts) don't win any of their other games.

<insert Dumb and Dumber "so you're telling me there's a chance" picture>

15 hours ago, Duszek said:

I've never tried salt and sauce and don't actually knows what it involves

It's fairly complicated, so I'll do my best to explain.

We have sauce instead of vinegar.

Hopefully there's someone on this thread with a phd who can fill in the blanks.

6 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

I suppose in contradiction of what I said earlier in the thread we shouldn't completely give up on 4th until it's arithmetically impossible even though there's a miniscule chance of it now that it's guaranteed Europe. Never know when we're going to be top 6 again. We'd have to win here, vs Saints, and probably pick up 4 points from the other 3 while hoping Saints (and Hearts) don't win any of their other games.

hqdefault.jpg

FTFY

1 hour ago, paranoid android said:

What's the weather like - is it haut?

No idea. I live in an underground jazz club/performance art studio and haven't been outside since May 2015. Food arrives via bike messenger or 3D-printer. 

My supporters bus is stopping at the Old Schoolhouse or whatever it's called down at the away end. Is it any good Jambos?

It will be better than the bowling club we usually go to. Everywhere is.

Carry out for train through, drinks in Edinburgh before game, drinks in Edinburgh after game, carry out for train home and the smug feeling of being top six.

I am loving this meaningless end of season stuff.

Archived