Heart of Midlothian vs Partick Thistle

Cracking away day to start our post split Top 6 adventure. Could be our best chance of three points in the final five fixtures. Hearts will be thinking their same. Hopefully we come back refreshed after the insipid display at Ibrox.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there's a fan of either side who genuinely cares about this game then let me know. The split is to avoid pointless mid table games (like every 20 team league on the planet that commands £40 trillion a year in tv money does), and this is very definition of that. BUT THE SPLIT MAKES IT AMAZING FOR NO MONEY.

Can't wait.

The March To EuropeTM starts here.

Not really, wouldn't surprise me if we've already downed tools for the season. In past years when we've been safe we've sent guys who need them for operations (Erskine must be a candidate, seems to have been playing injured for about 3 months now), and surely now's a decent time to get a couple of younger guys in like McCarthy or McLaughlin.

Undoubtedly our best chance of getting 3 points post-split. Anything else and our season is effectively over. That said, its nice being able to approach the remaining few games under no pressure whatsoever.

I am gutted I can't make this as Tynecastle is usually a quality day out.

21 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

If there's a fan of either side who genuinely cares about this game then let me know. The split is to avoid pointless mid table games (like every 20 team league on the planet that commands £40 trillion a year in tv money does), and this is very definition of that. BUT THE SPLIT MAKES IT AMAZING FOR NO MONEY.

Can't wait.

Just looking forward to watching a game of football in the sunshine (hopefully) with the lads - it's obviously a nothing game - from Cathro's point of view, though, he could use a win.

Speak for yourselves, I'm excited about this game. Great day out, great stadium and we'll bring through a great support. Getting fifth is a relatively big deal for us so hopefully the Hearts players are as up for the game as their fans. We should have won last time at Tynecastle, hopefully we can do it this time. 

4 hours ago, Duszek said:

Frankly, we should be swatting provincial sides aside with ease. 

Salt and sauce? f**k you. 

Not sure if troll or just daft.

Must be daft if you don't like salt and sauce, Google provincial FFS. 8)

Archived