Heart of Midlothian vs Partick Thistle

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So... about 5 wins in 25 it will be by the end of the season - and c**ts are still well behind Levein and Budge's vanity project. :lol:

Our mug, JKB-type supporters are allowing us to continue sleepwalking with this shambles. They should be hounded out.

Oh dear... due to the empty seats I managed to get a good view behind each Hearts' bound goal.

Second half was as frustrating as the first was awful. Isma passed up two or three chances where it looked easier to score. Cowie passed up at least one. Walker was half asleep when the ball fell to his feet just outside the six-yard box.

We showed no appetite or urgency until we'd gone behind. Typical Cathro style. And also typical are his late substitutions.

To scrape a draw at home to ten-man Partick in not acceptable. I supported Cathro until very recently, I now think he should be replaced before the end of the season. Budge should admit that he was a gamble that didn't pay. I don't think it will happen but I'd happily see Levein leave too.

Oh dear... due to the empty seats I managed to get a good view behind each Hearts' bound goal.
Second half was as frustrating as the first was awful. Isma passed up two or three chances where it looked easier to score. Cowie passed up at least one. Walker was half asleep when the ball fell to his feet just outside the six-yard box.
We showed no appetite or urgency until we'd gone behind. Typical Cathro style. And also typical are his late substitutions.
To scrape a draw at home to ten-man Partick in not acceptable. I supported Cathro until very recently, I now think he should be replaced before the end of the season. Budge should admit that he was a gamble that didn't pay. I don't think it will happen but I'd happily see Levein leave too.

Levein is pulling the strings so pointless just giving computer boy his jotters...

2 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Levein is pulling the strings so pointless just giving computer boy his jotters...

Judging by our lacklustre displays, he's been pulling his wire.

Still, Robbie Neilson was better, despite his rookie's flaws and Levein's strings.

3 hours ago, Crùbag said:

vb2Y8Ek.jpg

Archived