Arbroath vs Elgin City

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That formation suits pongo down to the ground. Can concentrate on positive forward runs as he knows he is covered in midfield. Great result!

Agree

And dare I say it..... I'd start Ferns where Jimmy is.

Jimmy isn't contributing enough at the moment for me he's gone totally off the boil.

Bit of pace up there will help get us up the pitch. And if not Ferns Prunty, it's ashame Skelly is injured cause he'd be ideal there.

Agree

And dare I say it..... I'd start Ferns where Jimmy is.

Jimmy isn't contributing enough at the moment for me he's gone totally off the boil.

Bit of pace up there will help get us up the pitch. And if not Ferns Prunty, it's ashame Skelly is injured cause he'd be ideal there.

Jimmy was excellent for the last 20 today to be fair to him.

Great to get the win and go top. Super stuff from McCord, delighted to see him get a hat trick. Couple of scary moments that were down to Gomes but got the result in the end.

Thought Scott was OK for the last 5 or 10 minutes keeping the ball at the corner flag to run down time but was a passenger for the rest of the game again.

Need to go into next week's game full of confidence and get the win to be champions again and not rely on Annan doing us a favour. 

The word is retired.

Haha just seen the awards ceremony on YouTube.

DC has really freshened up the club, love it, also fair play to Christison, longest standing chairman in the country at present, and the only one to be here when we've won the title. When you look at the financial bother some other clubs have gone through it's been great to have been supporting such a well run club. All the best to him. [emoji1376]

Hopefully give him a great send off next week.

Wasn't a failure in the team today, thought the award of the free kick in the build up to their 2nd goal was baffling, glad it didn't matter in the end.

Both Elgin goals came from free kicks that should have been awarded the other way.

Archived