Falkirk v Queen of the South

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd play

Atkinson
Back 4 from the under 19s (they can't be worse at defending set pieces)
Carmichael Jacobs Thomson Thomas
Dobbie Lyle (if fit)

If Lyle isn't fit then Hilson up top, or bring in Rankin and push Thomson in to a number 10 position.

Very much this, especially the inclusion of Carmichael and Thomas on their correct sides.

We know first hand that defending isn't Lewis Kidd's strength, and I've always felt the same about Luke Leahy. Muirhead is better at centre half than full back whenever I have seen him as well. Basically whoever plays we have a possible chance of getting some joy down the wings.

Unless we go with this narrow diamond nonsense which can get in the sea quite frankly.

Very much this, especially the inclusion of Carmichael and Thomas on their correct sides.

We know first hand that defending isn't Lewis Kidd's strength, and I've always felt the same about Luke Leahy. Muirhead is better at centre half than full back whenever I have seen him as well. Basically whoever plays we have a possible chance of getting some joy down the wings.

Unless we go with this narrow diamond nonsense which can get in the sea quite frankly.

With Muirhead and Leahy at fullback you won't get much joy down the wings

With Muirhead and Leahy at fullback you won't get much joy down the wings

Possibly not, but the line up suggested will give us more of a chance of doing so than last week's "three central midfielders and a young lad who doesn't know where he's supposed to be playing" system.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Aero in at CH...... Something we have all asked for. Lets hope it works!

Eta; Mark Kerr STILL not dropped. Unbelievable

If Hippo hadnt been suspended I think Kerr wouldve been dropped. Its not what anyone is wanting to hear, but we have options to change it from the bench, if its not working.

I kinda expected the same 11 tbh, only maybe Austin coming in, but I take it Luca is injured

Another Dobbie goal please then feel free to hammer us.

I like the idea of a Falkirk win if it means they field a weakened squad against Dumbarton. Hoping for Dumbarton to avoid the drop.

Guest Flash

Atkinson must know he has to find another club. If he can't get a game after Robinson's recent performances culminating in that embarrassment last week, he never will. 

Archived