Falkirk v Queen of the South

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's Robinson done this time?

I don't mind Brownlie but every home game I seen to find myself saying he needs to grow up pronto. The amount of stupid fouls he gives away is incredible.

What's Robinson done this time?

I don't mind Brownlie but every home game I seen to find myself saying he needs to grow up pronto. The amount of stupid fouls he gives away is incredible.

Timewasting and attention grabbing an absolute clown as your fellow fan said ref should have booked him early doors

Timewasting and attention grabbing an absolute clown as your fellow fan said ref should have booked him early doors

I've found myself defending the guy about other things during the season but his timewasting antics really are an absolute embarrassment at times. Though his persistence with it makes me wonder if he's been told to do it.

Guest Flash
9 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I've found myself defending the guy about other things during the season but his timewasting antics really are an absolute embarrassment at times. Though his persistence with it makes me wonder if he's been told to do it.

Could be, but don't really see anybody else doing it. Certainly not in the first half of games.

Eta he can GTF as far as I'm concerned. Clown.

Could be, but don't really see anybody else doing it. Certainly not in the first half of games.
Eta he can GTF as far as I'm concerned. Clown.

Cant wait to see this Defence/GK situation resolved in the summer.

27 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Another Dobbie goal please then feel free to hammer us.

I like the idea of a Falkirk win if it means they field a weakened squad against Dumbarton. Hoping for Dumbarton to avoid the drop.

Not hoping we finish 5th, ok.

Guest Flash
3 minutes ago, QosLoyal said:

Cant wait to see this Defence/GK situation resolved in the summer.

Indeed. Robinson, Brownlie, Higgins, Dowie, Hamill and Mercer should all be binned.

Thought we'd snatched a win despite playing poorly, but Houston has fucked that today. Kidd was poor, but why bring him off if you don't have a natural replacement. Aird was constantly out of position, which is to be expected, but made zero effort to stop the cross for the goal. 

Just now, Bairnardo said:

I am finally comfortable in saying Aird can GTF. He simply isn't interested.

You also add in the fact he's pish. Can't believe there's gossip columns linking him with Cardiff and Blackburn. He's found his level.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Btw no excuses for him being out of position earlier. His apparent preffered position is RWB. He should know the basics of defending.

I didn't think he'd played much at fullback/wingback for Rangers, so was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for his positioning at times. The goal is unforgivable though. Stopping the cross coming in is schoolboy stuff.

Archived