Falkirk v Queen of the South

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Joint with Cummings but Hibs have one more game than us left. I had hoped they got to the final as it may have meant Lennon resting Cummings. Dobbie has a good record against Falkirk this season and another double would be most welcome.

I'd like to wish you good luck but I will wait a week

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Joint with Cummings but Hibs have one more game than us left. I had hoped they got to the final as it may have meant Lennon resting Cummings.

I think he is more likely to play about with his team now all games are meaningless than if they had a cup final to come and they wanted their first team kept ticking over.

Not sure what the chances of Cummings moving South in the summer are given he has now kept his vow and got them back up. If there is a chance he is moving on then they would be even more likely to leave him out rather than risk injury.

My prediction is Houston to start with his favourites and we start off slow and perhaps go a goal down. Makes a double substitution on 60 mins and we end up winning and Houston sticks his chest out, sips his bottle of water in his technical area and reckons he is Carlo fucking Ancelotti!! [emoji106]

After yesterday's "performance" I'm putting my life savings on a Falkirk win. Easy money.

Keep some money back for the mortgage. I remember the last time we were heading to TFS we were feeling the same way. It was the start of December and our last league win was the middle of September. A Falkirk win was an absolute stick-on and I'm sure I put £20 on them and was gutted we pulled out a 2-2 draw :lol:

Ironically this game may suit Kerr going by our last meeting. Still I reckon we'll see a small shake up in the starting 11.

Defence and keeper picks itself unless he's looking to give Watson/Kidd a game for sharpness going into the playoffs, dont think either is a massive step down from the current starters so shouldn't affect our performance too much. Really impressed with how Thompson has claimed the keepers jersey.

Austin to start over Miller has to be a must though.

If we're up by a goal or two expect Grant to get a nonsense booking to free him up for the playoffs.

Too late for that. Anyone picking up a suspension on bookings would miss a playoff game.

Really? I thought it was the next match. Fair enough then, what does he need to do then, dodgy sending off for something innocuous? Or has the horse bolted?

Archived