Tony's Thread.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“You are not going to win and Old Firm game by tactics. Did Celtic change their tactics? No. They played exactly the same"

Therefore... not changing their tactics was tactical, which won them the game.

27 minutes ago, Alex_14 said:

The horrendous 'meme' you just posted looks like something a man who has just discovered Paint would make. thank you.

Oh right.

Thanks for taking an interest.

But but but ....

Former Scottish referee Charlie Richmond believes the decision to overturn Scott Brown’s red card was the wrong call.

Richmond also claims Andy Halliday’s challenge on Patrick Roberts in the Old Firm semi-final was only worthy of a yellow card. The ex-whistler appeared on Thursday’s Sportsound contest to discuss the overturning of Brown’s red card, which was downgraded to a yellow on appeal.

He said: “Surprised but not disappointed because of the way the system works. As well all know, the judicial panel is made up of an ex-referee, ex-player and ex-manager. “It’s on the incident alone. Unless you were out of the country during the week you would have been aware of the tackle in the Old Firm semi-final, but you cannot take that into consideration in any shape or form.

“For me, it’s a red card. You’d classify it as the old-fashioned ‘scissor’ tackle, where he goes in with the front foot and the second foot sweeps around and gets him on the Achilles tendon. Asked whether he thought Halliday’s challenge was a red, Richmond said: “No. I thought it was a ‘stop the game’. I would categorise with, if you’ll remember a few weeks ago, Hamilton were playing Ross County, and Giannis Skondras went in to stop the County player at the halfway line. He went in with one intention, to stop him playing. “Skondras got sent off but it was reduced to a yellow card. I would compare they two tackles.” Comparing Brown’s and Halliday’s, he added: “Halliday has went in with a bent leg, while Brown has gone in with two straight legs and scissored together.

Open bus parade around Govan way for The Cloned Rangers if they actually win this one going by the celebrations from the single solitary point they took from the last league outing. :lol:

Pedro to be shown up for the shite manager of the shittiest Rangers squad ever assembled in the top tier of Scottish footy. Brendan to give Pedro the masonic funny handshake with a smile as the cameras capture the moment for all the world to see.

I think the Perdo effect is wearing off and they went back to the shite footbaw they played before he came in to help sell the ST's, Celtic didn't even get out of first gear in the cup tie but I expect a bit more fight from the **** seeing as it's a home game for them before they eventually succumb to Celtic's flowing football.

Hoping for at least 3 goals for the hoops and no serious injuries to any of the bhoys with this bunch of dirty hacking b*****ds being reduced to making their fans happy by going for career ending tackles.

Mon the Hoops. :)

Archived