Tony's Thread.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, thepundit said:

There's no other way. Anyone with a different answer would be deluded.

The irony of you only being six points ahead of your team, with an absolute fraction of the finances, must utterly bogle you.

Your club killed any chance of getting near Celtic this decade when they spent their years in the seaside leagues paying fortunes to absolute nobodies instead of signing players who could help bring money in. Now you're relying on 30+ year olds and loanees, earning almost nothing from the league and nothing from the Europa League, while Celtic coin in £15m+ every season.

15 minutes ago, thepundit said:

There's no other way. Anyone with a different answer would be deluded.

Thus is the legacy of Ally McCoist and Mark Warburton.  Your lot spent the last 5 years wasting money on over the hill and/or average garbage players instead of giving young players a chance and investing in youth coaching.  Your youth team is a shambles, Youth cup final should have been 5 or 6 nil for Celtic, your first team is filled with a bunch of jobbers (plus Kenny Miller) who are in no way good enough to take your club to the next level and you have no money to right the situation.  Pedro is going to get stick for this game, but he's inherited a mess left behind by an absolutely shambolic signing policy of the last 5 years.

3 hours ago, Diamonds are Forever said:

Is there a more nothing footballer than Jason Holt? Reminds me of Ryan Jack.

Maybe just answered my own question.

Took me til mid way through the second half to realise he was playing, Checked to see who he had come on for, assuming I had just missed the substitution. Genuinely gobsmacked to find out he had started the game. He's wasnt even involved enough to be shite.

28 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The irony of you only being six points ahead of your team, with an absolute fraction of the finances, must utterly bogle you.

Your club killed any chance of getting near Celtic this decade when they spent their years in the seaside leagues paying fortunes to absolute nobodies instead of signing players who could help bring money in. Now you're relying on 30+ year olds and loanees, earning almost nothing from the league and nothing from the Europa League, while Celtic coin in £15m+ every season.

You appear to be rather angry, i thought that you'd have enjoyed today but you've always been a strange one.

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

You appear to be rather angry, i thought that you'd have enjoyed today but you've always been a strange one.

What do you think of the racism displayed towards a Celtic player?

I'm worried that the actions of one moronic supporter (or two if you are talkin about the guy who got closer to Scott Brown than the entire Rangers team) is gonna take away from just how perfect that football match was. A 90 minute guard of honour.

Archived