Tony's Thread.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Completely agree. It'll be interesting to hear the reasoning behind reducing it

Quite simple really, it's all down to the ref shiting it on Sunday with the tackle on Roberts. That too was a straight red, and if he had the balls to show the correct card regardless of how early on in the game it was, I'm pretty confident that Browns red would have had stood as well.

Alas, as I have said, he shat it and effectively forced the Largs mafia's hand.

1 minute ago, S7C said:

:lol: I think it was a clear red so that's mental.

It'll be worth it for the seethe from Ibrox though.

It's a clear red until you look at Vigurs on Sinclair, Bowman on Tierney, Holt v Roberts, Halliday v Roberts, Beerman v Roberts and Halliday v Rogic. 

Meltdown from the diddies in 3....2.....1......
[emoji38]

There won't be any meltdown, as everyone expected it to happen.

1 hour ago, The OP said:

It's a clear red until you look at Vigurs on Sinclair, Bowman on Tierney, Holt v Roberts, Halliday v Roberts, Beerman v Roberts and Halliday v Rogic. 

That's true, but it's because the referee's are terrible. I guess the SFA fall into the same bracket. Although when you employ Neil Doncaster and Stewart Regan in executive roles that doesn't exactly come as much of a shock.

You'd think they'd be able to make a decision with the benefit of a billion TV replays. In slow motion the tackle doesn't look terrible. It's the speed at which he goes in that's the problem.

1 hour ago, The OP said:

Jings! I never realised that Celtic had it so bad, opponents just lining up to kick their footballing superstars.

Time for vigil or two.

17 minutes ago, bennett said:

Jings! I never realised that Celtic had it so bad, opponents just lining up to kick their footballing superstars.

Time for vigil or two.

He went to Southampton mate.

26 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

As much as Brown's a thundercunt and Celtic and the SFA are blatantly cheating here, I still hope Broony fires one in the top corner to have the **** seething.

Last minute equaliser. Say around the 97th-minute, just as the **** think they're going to stop the unbeaten run.

(And for the avoidance of all doubt, Brown is indeed a thundercunt)

Archived