St Mirren vs Raith Rovers

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17th anniversary of the game where we clinched the Division Title.
Same scoreline would go down a treat although we all know it's gonna be much closer.

I was one of the 20 or so rovers fans that went to this game. No idea why. I'm sure you guys had already won the league by that point and it was just the presentation day?

Just win Rovers FFS.

Jordan Thomson tweeted last night about how big a game this is today and that the whole team are all really looking forward to it.

Until he ends up throwing the game away again, that is.

You can just bet that the first 50-50 challenge that comes up today will be won by a St Mirren player.

54 minutes ago, Cannon Fodder said:

I was one of the 20 or so rovers fans that went to this game. No idea why. I'm sure you guys had already won the league by that point and it was just the presentation day?

Just win Rovers FFS.

We had a 5 point lead with 2 games to play, it was still theoretically possible for us to be caught.

In fact we did manage to lose our final game away at Inverness 5-0 - are you reading Hibs fans, that's what you do when you win promotion!

Oh and thanks for coming I wouldn't have made the trip to Kirkcaldy in reverse circumstances! :clapping

1 hour ago, Cannon Fodder said:

Just win Rovers FFS.

Half right, we'd won promotion by that point but not the title.

2-0 HT

It's the Stevie Mallan show. What a player he is.

Raith haven't really created anything and we are in control and comfortably ahead.

Archived