Scottish Cup final 2017* Aberdeen vs Celtic

jagfox

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sadly Aberdeen will fold and lay down to them as as usual

Decent Aberdeen start to make up for the league cup disgrace, lose a goal just before half time and Celtic to score again around the hour mark. 2-0.

Decent Aberdeen start to make up for the league cup disgrace, but to lose a goal just before half time. Celtic to then score a second around the hour mark for a boring foregone conclusion. 2-0.

No illusions about how tough this will be but I'll be there cheering the dandy dons on with confidence that we can win this.

At the end of the day, we might find we finish as runners up in every domestic competition we've competed in this season, and in each case it'll be to a team who may be further ahead the rest of us than any team has been before.

But I want our lads to leave every single piece of themselves on that pitch on the 27th May and have no regrets whatsoever.

I can live with that, quite easily.

On another note the Red Final have noticed this is the first time since 1992/3 that the top two clubs in Scotland have finished first and second in all three domestic competitions (assuming we don't have a disaster in the league).

17 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

On another note the Red Final have noticed this is the first time since 1992/3 that the top two clubs in Scotland have finished first and second in all three domestic competitions (assuming we don't have a disaster in the league).

I was actually about to ask that question. I thought perhaps the early 90's but wasn't sure.

44 minutes ago, DAVIDB69 said:

Aberdeen v Celtic Cup Finals P 6 Aberdeen W3 Celtic W3 The last time Celtic defeated Aberdeen in a Scottish Cup Final was 1967

Scottish League Cup Finals P 3 Aberdeen W1 Celtic W2

Dryborough Cup Finals P 1 Aberdeen W1

Total: P 10 Aberdeen W 5 Celtic W5

Dundee United  v Celtic Cup Finals P 5 Dundee United W0 Celtic W5

Which team folds and lies down?

Zero optimism for this because of how dominant Celtic have been 

Expect a comfortable win for them unfortunately 

I won't even be there anyway, my sister gets married that day :thumbsdown

..... I want our lads to leave every single piece of themselves on that pitch on the 27th May and have no regrets whatsoever.

Exactly this, coupled with zero brain farts from McInnes, and we have a chance.

Archived