Scottish Cup final 2017* Aberdeen vs Celtic

jagfox

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's quite funny seeing this on here MT, on every other form of social media I've said I wanted Aberdeen to win. Yet on here this has stuck for years.

I would much rather be watching any other team in the country lifting that cup right now, apart from Rangers. It's been a piss take this season.

Lies you sent me a snapchat earlier with loads of Irish flags giving it 'ooh ahh up the ra'.

Lies you sent me a snapchat earlier with loads of Irish flags giving it 'ooh ahh up the ra'.

The snapchat I sent you earlier on should be and will turn out to be one of the best bits of news you've ever and will ever have received as a Hibs supporter. ;)

Seen a few love in Aberdeen and Celtic fan posts on other forms of social media.

Really?

Not having that. Need to be telling those glory hunters to get fucked.

33 minutes ago, milton75 said:

Hibernian have won very little and will probably get relegated again in the next 5 years. Which they shouldn't, given their resources. 

I can't muster the enthusiasm for a spat, but a Hibee telling someone else they're bottlers is the definition of inept irony.

Oh dear :lol: 

IMG_4321.thumb.JPG.663bfba7e5309f24f8119ca15cb2157a.JPG

23 minutes ago, CityDave said:

Celtic's achievement beating Aberdeen in the final today is less of an achievement than what Hibernian, Inverness CT and St. Johnstone have achieved in winning the Scottish Cup.

Completely correct

Ah well, played well for about 60 minutes. Not sure what McInnes was thinking with taking McGinn off as it took away our outlet for attacking. Last 20 minutes it largely felt like it was a matter of time before Celtic would score so happening in the last minute at least did away with the need for extra time. Disappointing as that's probably the worst I've seen Celtic this season and we had opportunities.

I think anyone who believes that any team losing to this Celtic team this season is a bottler is a fucking moron.

I think what is frustrating about today is that this was probably our best chance all season, and in the biggest game of the season. It's clear to see Celtic are class and have something we simply don't, but they didn't have a great game. We didn't bottle it, and I'm pretty pleased with how we played for most of the game, but we had a chance today so it's hard not to feel disappointed.

I think anyone who believes that any team losing to this Celtic team this season is a bottler is a fucking moron.

If McInnes hadn't made that substitution doubt anyone would be saying that tbh.

You were giving just as good as you got until then. Then after that they were all over you.

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

If McInnes hadn't made that substitution doubt anyone would be saying that tbh.

You were giving just as good as you got until then. Then after that they were all over you.

Please leave the internet.

Archived