Terrors vs Sons 29/4/2017

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

United boss Ray McKinnon said: “It was one that got away.

“We would have won if we had shown a bit more quality in front of goal.

“If it was a boxing match it would have been stopped

:lol::lol::lol:

Who is he actually trying to kid? We missed some golden chances, and comfortably deserved a point.

McKinnon.jpg.3636b32177475171e8a93fc5086b7a00.jpg

Not surprisingly Utd came racing out the blocks with Falkirk draw and we struggled with their formation.

probably lucky to survive at only one in first half hour but boy did we rally back . Overall well worth a point and pity we nearly held on.

stirling magnificent second half in particular. 

Buchanan possibly best game for sons with some amazing tackling.

singling out those but all were heroes again.you could name Vaughan,thommo,carswell Barr and just keep going

mckinnons comments again disrespectful and hope he loses his job.

at end of game united fans were very respectful and complimentary about sons and a lot of respect for you guys.

28 minutes ago, cedrick1 said:

Not surprisingly Utd came racing out the blocks with Falkirk draw and we struggled with their formation.

probably lucky to survive at only one in first half hour but boy did we rally back . Overall well worth a point and pity we nearly held on.

stirling magnificent second half in particular. 

Buchanan possibly best game for sons with some amazing tackling.

singling out those but all were heroes again.you could name Vaughan,thommo,carswell Barr and just keep going

mckinnons comments again disrespectful and hope he loses his job.

at end of game united fans were very respectful and complimentary about sons and a lot of respect for you guys.

I hope so too.

In fairness, if Murray wasn't one of the worst finishers I've ever seen play for United we probably would have been 3 up in the first half.

Then Mckinnon changed formation for a bit and we started hoofing it in the 2nd half. Flood, Robson and Andreu were minging. 

Dumbarton had two good chances and scored them. They had us under the cosh at times and far more dangerous going forward.

We are even shiter than normal when under pressure.

Still buzzing from that.  What a result.

Robert Thomson is an absolute hero and I will miss him dearly.  Looking forward to him lifting the top scorer award next week and potentially a few others!

I say this every year but if next season is the one when it all ends I wouldn't change a single moment. 

I fuckin' love the Sons of the Rock.

Archived