Terrors vs Sons 29/4/2017

36 minutes ago, lionel wickson said:

I think they just want to get through another Friday without an Administrator being appointed.

Accurate.

You think your possible relegation troubles are bad.

Imagine possibly losing your club all together :o

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ArabianKnight said:

Accurate.

You think your possible relegation troubles are bad.

Imagine possibly losing your club all together :o

I knew Dundee United were in trouble financially but is it really that bad that you're going from week to week wondering if the club will enter admin? 

10 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I knew Dundee United were in trouble financially but is it really that bad that you're going from week to week wondering if the club will enter admin? 

Not really: we're going from week to week wondering which financial expert Dundee supporting fan 'itk' will tell us about that particular week's impending economic doom.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

I know its hard to tell but I was being heavily sarcastic ;)

3 hours ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Not really: we're going from week to week wondering which financial expert Dundee supporting fan 'itk' will tell us about that particular week's impending economic doom.

Are we deid yet?

3 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

If Yinited cease to exist before Saturday does that count as a forfeit, and do we get a 3-0 victory?

Would be most welcome tbqh.

I believe that we will last until 7.10 on Saturday evening unless I'm advised otherwise by a Dundee fan.

Yeah, forgot about the draw with Falkirk, a similar scoreline this week would be nice. We've been decent against United this season.

We've been horrific against Dumbarton especially down at the rock. 2 of the worst performers against a team In 1 season In recent year. Even we put up better fights against Celtic.

59 minutes ago, FifeArab said:

We've been horrific against Dumbarton especially down at the rock. 2 of the worst performers against a team In 1 season In recent year. Even we put up better fights against Celtic.

Be great if United could roll over & let us get a result for a 3rd time this season on Saturday.

Thanking you in advance :)

19 minutes ago, skinny arab said:

He played there against Falkirk when we got gubbed 3-0 and looked awful.

They were all awful that day, but i recall Toshney got an injury early on and 'soldiered on' until the third goal went in: he was out of the next 2-3 games which is unusual for Ray McKinnon team selections, then he returned to be sent off early on against Hibs.

He has been generally pish all season, but I thought he was brought in as a centre half.

Archived