Hibs v Raith

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Marshmallo said:

Raith worth a wee go at 11s?

In theory, no. We've only scored twice away from home since the 4-2 win at Falkirk in October, far less actually won a game.

Closest we've came was probably at Easter Road, right enough. Late Hibs equaliser got them a 1-1 draw. Strange time of the season so you never know, but certainly on paper we should lose.

Guest Back Post Misses

I think Hibs should give Hughes the points. Raith then beat St.Mirren on Saturday and Hibs trample st.mirren on their title party day. That will allow Raith to lie down to Ayr relegating the Squaller and we hear no more of Jack fuckin Ross being some sort of Mourinho.

Get it done chaps.

This will probably consist of a lot of huffing and puffing from Rovers but with no goal that at all. Hibs should win by a couple of clear goals.

Might not be a bad idea for us to rest a couple of players with St Mirren in mind.

13 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

I've got my fiver on Raith @11s. That's a ridiculous price.

11 hours ago, Pride of Fife said:

Can understand a St Mirren or Dumbarton fan betting us, win win situation. 

If you want to be totally mental and give Coral some money we are 25/1 in the ht/ft market, surely too big even for us

Just stuck a tenner on double chance, Draw or Raith to win @ 3.5. Crazy prices considering Hibs' season is now over, and I'd gladly pay a tenner for Raith not to gain any more ground on us, so, as you say, win-win.

On 4/22/2017 at 22:28, Dave1875 said:

4-2-3-1

P. Martin

Gray

Donaldson

McGregor

Crane

Bartley

S. Martin

Humphrey

I. Murray

Harris

CumDog (was going to say Shaw but I don't think we'll recall him until the season is over)

Nothing to play for, give the young lads a game with experience in the side to help them on

Crane is out for the season sadly, would have been good to see him get some game time.  Think Laidlaw will play if Ofir is rested but would like to see how Dabrowski would do in a first team game! I'd go for: 

Dabrowski

Gray McGregor Forster Mackie 

Humphrey Fyvie Martin Shinnie/F.Murray  

Harris 

Keatings

Maybe Donaldson for Gray too.....Would give us a hell of a strong bench!!  

Crane is out for the season sadly, would have been good to see him get some game time.  Think Laidlaw will play if Ofir is rested but would like to see how Dabrowski would do in a first team game! I'd go for: 
Dabrowski
Gray McGregor Forster Mackie 
Humphrey Fyvie Martin Shinnie/F.Murray  
Harris 
Keatings

Maybe Donaldson for Gray too.....Would give us a hell of a strong bench!!  

Is Dabrowski even signed? Last I heard he was still trying to earn his deal after recovering from injury? Or are we allowed to play trialists in this league?

Archived