Hibs v Raith

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Still have absolutely no idea where this new-found hatred for us from some Hibs fans has came from.

Probably to do with the fact Bobby Barr is a cretin. I'm just speculating though.

Possibly but there isn't a single Rovers fan that would disagree with Hibs' fans feelings towards the c*nt.

The guy that's paying most of his wages possibly likes him.

I don't mind him that much. He generally just wanders around fouling people for us. I don't really care for all that Hearts/Hibs/5-1 nonsense.

2 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

*coughs politely*

Sam will be coming to us again. We shouldn't give him the option of going anywhere else.

Ironically, relegating Raith may be your best chance of keeping him. 

2 hours ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Still have absolutely no idea where this new-found hatred for us from some Hibs fans has came from.

Had my reasons until you finally punted Locke, hope you stay up though now. Bobby Barr is a c**t mind. 

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

I heard, and posted as much, months ago that we'd been making enquiries about Stanton. If we go down you've got to imagine that'll be off.

Yeah me too.  And I agree. 

2 hours ago, Bambino7 said:

Ironically, relegating Raith may be your best chance of keeping him. 

I've always had a feeling they might be interested. See to be honest, based on his performances this season in the middle, I reckon he'd be more than good enough for a title challenging side in this league. Somewhere like Falkirk or ICT would be quite a nice fit. In fact, looking at Hamilton's squad for example, I think he would probably do quite well there too.

Get Raith doon, and get Sammy back to the Rock 

skysports-dumbarton-dundee-united-dundee

:wub:

27 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

I've always had a feeling they might be interested. See to be honest, based on his performances this season in the middle, I reckon he'd be more than good enough for a title challenging side in this league. Somewhere like Falkirk or ICT would be quite a nice fit. In fact, looking at Hamilton's squad for example, I think he would probably do quite well there too.

Get Raith doon, and get Sammy back to the Rock 

skysports-dumbarton-dundee-united-dundee

:wub:

Sammy playing under Houston would irritate the shite out me. I hope he's back at you boys next season.

IMG_1493297787.070442.jpg

Cracking decision from the linesman to rule Hardie onside. They get a hard time but that's a tough one to call due to the players crossing over like that and he got it spot on.

Didn't realise at the time that M'Voto has a complete fresh air swipe at the ball after it's travelled 70 yards at Holt's goal. Can't expect to win matches with defending like that.

7 minutes ago, morrison1982 said:

I think that the handball should have been a penalty. His left (front) foot is on the line when he handles the ball.

But he handled it outside the area?

Ridiculous decision from Thompson to stick an arm up, even if he misses it it's not exactly a clear cut chance for Hibs. M'Voto's reaction says it all.

Archived