Hibs v Raith

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Easy boys, it's not over by a long shot.  Rovers must have put in some shift tonight, and Hibs were about 40 seconds away from all sorts of abuse - them are the very fine margins right now.

Of course nothing is certain, especially going by some of the results in the last few weeks. But this will go a long way to stopping Raith going into the weekend on the back of a good result, and with those fine margins you speak of a point could be all the difference come next weekend.

Furthermore, the way in which the game panned out tonight will hopefully have knocked Raith's confidence even more.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

That can't have been very enjoyable for the Raith fans :(

Wierdly ok with it. A draw wasnt going to help us much in any event if we get beat on Saturday. On the other hand we've actually looked dangerous tonight 2nd half and last saturday against Morton. 

16 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

James Keatings, if you ever need a lift anywhere give me a shout. In fact if you ever need/want anything give me a shout :wub:

HiberniSons. Stronger than ever. 

GGTTH

Aren't you guys pretty much safe now? Given Saints v Raith this weekend and Raith v Ayr last game (therefore, and i hate using the phrase, there are going to be dropped points) it would be a pretty freaky set of results to make you finish below 8th.

Just now, Arch Stanton said:

Aren't you guys pretty much safe now? Given Saints v Raith this weekend and Raith v Ayr last game (therefore, and i hate using the phrase, there are going to be dropped points) it would be a pretty freaky set of results to make you finish below 8th.

8 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Whilst I agree it's a good result for us, I'm not getting over excited. I'd like to think it won't happen but we could lose our last 2, meaning if St Mirren beat Raith on Saturday and then Raith beat Ayr on the final day we would be 9th. On paper that's not an inconceivable turn of events but we know we've got a decent side and everyone's still fighting. We just need a point more, IMO.

From our thread. Not quite, though that dropped point does help a lot.

Not that freaky. There's a set of results which wouldn't be that outlandish that, if we lost our remaining two games (Dundee United away and Falkirk at home) would see us finish 9th, so it isn't done yet, not by a long shot I'm afraid.

You guys humping St. Mirren on trophy day would be most, most welcome though.[emoji6]

1 minute ago, DumbartonTheSons said:

Not that freaky. There's a set of results which wouldn't be that outlandish that, if we lost our remaining two games (Dundee United away and Falkirk at home) would see us finish 9th, so it isn't done yet, not by a long shot I'm afraid.

You guys humping St. Mirren on trophy day would be most, most welcome though.emoji6.png

You guys? Check below my avatar :rolleyes:

Archived