Hibs v Raith

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Ayr fans calling for Hibs to be docked points. Not really sure how that'll help Ayr tbh. Granted I'm no mathematician but I'm almost certain they're out of the title race. 

Ayr fans can't exactly grumble when they were practically gifted 3 points v Raith.

StMirren fans can't grumble because it took us till December to win our first fkin game.

Did we really expect anything different? Most, if not all, of these Hibs "reserves" would walk into our team.

The thing I don't get with Hughes is that we do have several quick attacking players who played in the right positions could cause teams problems. Hughes though seems incapable of playing them in those positions. 

Lose tonight and we realistically have to do something we've only managed 2 times this season on Saturday...win away. I'm not hopeful.

3 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Our formation is fucking embarrassing. The players have no idea what we're supposed to be doing.
We won't score.

Emm...the object of the game is to put that big spherical thingy in the GOAL at the other end of the pitch...glad to have been of help.

2 minutes ago, Ding Dang Doo said:

Did we really expect anything different? Most, if not all, of these Hibs "reserves" would walk into our team.

The thing I don't get with Hughes is that we do have several quick attacking players who played in the right positions could cause teams problems. Hughes though seems incapable of playing them in those positions. 

Lose tonight and we realistically have to do something we've only managed 2 times this season on Saturday...win away. I'm not hopeful.

I agree with your overall point but defeat tonight wouldn't mean we'd have to win on Saturday. A draw and then beating Ayr at home would still see us safe.

Anything other than comfortable defeat away to St Mirren seems very unlikely though. 

Archived