Hibs v Raith

3 hours ago, King_Of_Kings said:

I can still watch home games on Hibs TV. You need an international subscription. Use Google Chrome and install the Hola extension. Open the Hola icon in the top right and select United States then open up Hibs TV and login and it works. Handy for when I can't get down to the game.

That'll be why I'm fucked. Don't have an international subscription so just logged on with my usual UK details through Hola, which did used to work. 

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

You weren't reffing our game against United were you? emoji14.png.

Pretty sure the SPFL take most of the gate receipts.

Could just do without the extra stress tbh.

Only the Premiership playoff games. 

1 hour ago, Young gun said:

Integrity is at risk though

Emergency loans for clubs who can afford it.

Sorry I will say there is no integrity at all

Just wait until you see their lineup on the final day, can see yoi reaching the melting point of wax going by this. 

1 hour ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

I wouldn't have thought that was the case after the rumour that Dobbies on 2grand a week at QotS was going about 6 months ago. Then the rumour started a few weeks ago that Skacel's on near that as well. Hope both are way out though as I can't imagine either club can justify paying any player that. :lol:

Surely not even Gary Locke would do that :lol:

I think Queens sacrificed a few other players (signing guys like Dykes for example instead of proven Championship players) to sign Dobbie. General playing budgets would be similar I'd imagine, just how they are spent differ.

Get these 3 games over with and get us out this league and forum with these thick diddy c***s, honestly. The most depressing bunch of moaning c***s ever. If it's no our players it's our fans, if it's not our fans it's our ticket prices. why don't you come into the 21st century you peasant tramps.

Surely not even Gary Locke would do that :lol:
I think Queens sacrificed a few other players (signing guys like Dykes for example instead of proven Championship players) to sign Dobbie. General playing budgets would be similar I'd imagine, just how they are spent differ.

We did end up signing players from Reading Academy, Sheffield United academy and a boy that last played in Hong Kong I'm sure though so we effectively sacrificed other players as well though

Anyway, Skacel is being paid by an external source anyway. So more fool them if it is indeed true. :lol:

Suspended for tonight's game anyway so doesn't have to give Hibs their guard of honour :lol:

He's just chucked random players in with no shape or formation :lol: 

Must be a flat back 3. Can't picture Harris and Humphrey playing wingback. Good to see Murray getting a start. Played wel against Turriff. Anyone who's going keep us up to date on how it goes. Hopefully a few more young players get on later 

Archived