Hibs v Raith

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Not as confident anymore knowing that everyone seems to be putting us down for the win tonight now.

Indeed, given our away form the most likely outcome from the next two games is that we lose and we go into the last week desperately trying to avoid tenth

Indeed, given our away form the most likely outcome from the next two games is that we lose and we go into the last week desperately trying to avoid tenth

Whoooo hoooo! In reality, that's the possibility of two relegation play-offs! Think of the excitement.

8 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

I know it's a dead argument, but f**k it...

So Hibs have enough players to rest the entire first team, and still field what Lennon calls a 'strong' team, but were still able to secure that Efe emergency loan? :lol:

Exactly. Well said. Cheats.

15 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

So Hibs have enough players to rest the entire first team, and still field what Lennon calls a 'strong' team, but were still able to secure that Efe emergency loan? :lol:

Every team could get one.  There's no justification for getting a player on loan.  Emergency = outside the window and not a plane crash.  

Unfortunately won't make this game tonight, which is slightly annoying. Not sure how it's going to pan out, seems as though Lennon will play the fringe players, they may step it up to try and push for extensions on their contract etc. So could work against us. Fancy a draw in all honesty, 1-1. Would absolutely love the 3pts though!
I think I've covered all bases with injuries & suspensions, so this would be my XI IMG_1493205604.218741.jpg

3 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

There is also the fact that, y'know, players recover from injuries?  Before we signed Efe we had McGregor available at centre half (and even he was suspended for the game against Ayr). Forster, Fontaine, Hanlon and Waugh were injured with Porteous out on loan.  On that note, I wonder who we'll play in defence? Forster and McLean? Waugh played for the dev team yesterday, as did Donaldson, so don't see them starting.

On ‎24‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 17:31, Zing. said:

Not anymore. They've clamped down on it, pretty sure it's impossible to watch now unless you've got an international subscription and are actually abroad now. 

On ‎24‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 17:33, Bambino7 said:

You can't watch using a VPN through the official site, no? 

On ‎24‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 18:17, Zing. said:

Nope, I've tried very recently. Hibs and a few other Scottish clubs have started using a new provider that blocks out stuff like that. 

I can still watch home games on Hibs TV. You need an international subscription. Use Google Chrome and install the Hola extension. Open the Hola icon in the top right and select United States then open up Hibs TV and login and it works. Handy for when I can't get down to the game.

Archived