Hibs v Raith

Not a clue how it works but it's killed of Hibs TV and a few others. 

Seems a bit daft to do that. There's alot of people who won't travel to away games. This game as an example, Wednesday night, costs £22 to get in and for the likes of myself you have train fares on top of that making it an expensive and late night when working the next day.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Seems a bit daft to do that. There's alot of people who won't travel to away games. This game as an example, Wednesday night, costs £22 to get in and for the likes of myself you have train fares on top of that making it an expensive and late night when working the next day.

Image result for elephant in the room gifs

Not anymore. They've clamped down on it, pretty sure it's impossible to watch now unless you've got an international subscription and are actually abroad now. 

Aye Falkirk must have one payed my £5 then tells me there is a problem with my IP address. Wasn't using a VPN and was in the USA at the time. Still cost me £5 for nothing cheers Falkirk.

Our options aren't great in midfield with injuries and suspensions.  Could look at something like this:

Penska

Thomson M'Voto Benedictus Mchattie

Davo Barr Matthews

Barr Hardie Stewart

Need to go for it from the off if we are to get anything out of this game.  Thought Bobby and Stewart made the difference coming of the bench, give Johnstone a rest didn't seem up to much against Morton.  Would take a point now if offered!

1 hour ago, Rover1990 said:

Our options aren't great in midfield with injuries and suspensions.  Could look at something like this:

Penska

Thomson M'Voto Benedictus Mchattie

Davo Barr Matthews

Barr Hardie Stewart

Need to go for it from the off if we are to get anything out of this game.  Thought Bobby and Stewart made the difference coming of the bench, give Johnstone a rest didn't seem up to much against Morton.  Would take a point now if offered!

Is Hardie not playing for Sevco in the Youth Cup Final tomorrow night?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-vs-celtic-youth-cup-10287001

This article in the Daily Record seems to think Hardie will be playing for Rangers in the Youth Cup tomorrow night. Who get's first dibs on a player in this situation? I'm sure when he was with us at the start of the season he played for Rangers youth team in the Challenge cup.

ETA: ^^^ Beat me to it

Just had a wee look to see if there's anything on the Rangers site & it seems the Daily Record is wrong, he is playing for us:

"RYAN HARDIE & JORDAN THOMPSON – RAITH ROVERS.

Raith had a weekend off with planned opponents Hibernian taking part in the Scottish Cup. Ryan and Jordan will line up against the Hibees on Wednesday evening meaning they miss the Youth Cup Final."

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/loan-watch-52/

14 minutes ago, liam_barnett said:

Just had a wee look to see if there's anything on the Rangers site & it seems the Daily Record is wrong, he is playing for us:

"RYAN HARDIE & JORDAN THOMPSON – RAITH ROVERS.

Raith had a weekend off with planned opponents Hibernian taking part in the Scottish Cup. Ryan and Jordan will line up against the Hibees on Wednesday evening meaning they miss the Youth Cup Final."

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/loan-watch-52/

No shock there.

Lennon in the Edinburgh Evening News: 

With the league title tied up a week past Saturday and their Scottish Cup bid ended by Aberdeen at the weekend, the Easter Road side have nothing tangible to play for in their last three games of the season. Lennon plans to utilise tonight’s match at home to relegation-threatened Rovers for experimental purposes, with the squad consisting predominantly of fringe men and development players such as Scott Martin, Innes Murray, Fraser Murray and Kevin Waugh. Centre-back Paul Hanlon could be listed among the substitutes after injury but the 27-year-old is unlikely to feature.

“I’ve given the majority of them off till Thursday. I want to use the squad. I need to look at some players for next season and I want to give the younger lads an opportunity. The main players have had a great season in all. A few days away will do them good, mentally and physically. I want to see what I’ve got for next season. I think that’s important. It will still be a strong team, with maybe an unfamiliar look to it. “The development boys deserve an opportunity to get that experience now. I’ve got high hopes for some of them. They’ve had a really good season and I’ve enjoyed watching them play so a couple of them will figure. Kevin Waugh will be in the squad, Fraser Murray, Scott Martin, Innes Murray. I would like [Oli] Shaw and [Ryan] Porteous and people like that in as well but because of their loans they can’t figure. I’ve got high hopes for them as well next season, which is all good.”

Read more at: http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-boss-to-give-top-stars-the-night-off-against-raith-1-4429279

No doubt one of them will turn out to be the second coming of Sauzee and we'll lose. 

Raith are still a massive 6/1.  I've got them at 13/2.  Might take away some of the pain after cashing out last night on a Huddersfield Port Vale double before Vale scored in the last 5 :( 

Great so an experimental team of youngsters tonight and then the full squad for Saturday, life is so unfair!

Balanced out by Lennon being banned from the touchline apparently though.

Don't worry, we will still find a way to mess it up.

8 hours ago, rw89 said:

Lennon in the Edinburgh Evening News: 

With the league title tied up a week past Saturday and their Scottish Cup bid ended by Aberdeen at the weekend, the Easter Road side have nothing tangible to play for in their last three games of the season. Lennon plans to utilise tonight’s match at home to relegation-threatened Rovers for experimental purposes, with the squad consisting predominantly of fringe men and development players such as Scott Martin, Innes Murray, Fraser Murray and Kevin Waugh. Centre-back Paul Hanlon could be listed among the substitutes after injury but the 27-year-old is unlikely to feature.

“I’ve given the majority of them off till Thursday. I want to use the squad. I need to look at some players for next season and I want to give the younger lads an opportunity. The main players have had a great season in all. A few days away will do them good, mentally and physically. I want to see what I’ve got for next season. I think that’s important. It will still be a strong team, with maybe an unfamiliar look to it. “The development boys deserve an opportunity to get that experience now. I’ve got high hopes for some of them. They’ve had a really good season and I’ve enjoyed watching them play so a couple of them will figure. Kevin Waugh will be in the squad, Fraser Murray, Scott Martin, Innes Murray. I would like [Oli] Shaw and [Ryan] Porteous and people like that in as well but because of their loans they can’t figure. I’ve got high hopes for them as well next season, which is all good.”

Read more at: http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-boss-to-give-top-stars-the-night-off-against-raith-1-4429279

No doubt one of them will turn out to be the second coming of Sauzee and we'll lose. 

Aw great, I'm sure he'll have the full team back in to play us next Saturday since it's the final game. Ah well we've beat them twice already this season :thumsup2.

Archived