Glenafton v Talbot Junior Cup Final 2017

Stillseekfedup

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sitting watch the warm up game for tomorrow's match from Cardiff and I am very much looking forward to the final. Two best teams this year, local rivals and the wee bit of added spice of having contested a final in the past. Add to that the common bond of Sam McCulloch and it has the makings of a cracker.

I'm so jealous of you all as I can't be there, but I'll be shouting on the Talbot from across the sea. Enjoy the day everyone and let's hope both teams give the Juniors a much needed boost!

Mon the Talbot!

21 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Sitting watch the warm up game for tomorrow's match from Cardiff and I am very much looking forward to the final. Two best teams this year, local rivals and the wee bit of added spice of having contested a final in the past. Add to that the common bond of Sam McCulloch and it has the makings of a cracker.

I'm so jealous of you all as I can't be there, but I'll be shouting on the Talbot from across the sea. Enjoy the day everyone and let's hope both teams give the Juniors a much needed boost!

Mon the Talbot!

You need to read up on your geography as cardiff is the same island

Just now, kenny131 said:

You need to read up on your geography as cardiff is the same island

You need to read my post carefully. I'm not in Cardiff, tonight's match is. 

It's me that's across the sea. Sigh

2 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

You need to read my post carefully. I'm not in Cardiff, tonight's match is. 

It's me that's across the sea. Sigh

Pretty sure you say your watching game FROM Cardiff 

3 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

My syntax is confusing. Although if you weren't looking for faults as usual, it might have slipped through.

Looking for faults as usual lol...calm doon sheriff who pished in your cornflakes. No my fault your telling lies where you are and missing your teams big final to be in Cardiff 

I actually hope and pray we pump Talbot today.
Means everything to folk like me from n.c.
Watched the glens for over 30 yes through good times and bad and dwspite moving away always travel every sat work permitting.
Never have a better chance.
All that matters on the day is putting on a performance and being competitive.
Good luck boys. Proud of you regardless.
How its a good game and may the best team win.

Up and raging to go!

Is it not 4.15pm yet?

Hope everyone enjoys their day, let the best team win (clearly hoping that's the Glens) and 1 thing No1 can take away from both sides is we are here & it's our day today ... no matter who says Talbot aren't the team they were or have been poor by their own standards they are still in junior cup final! No matter who says Glens aren't worthy of being here .... we've the league cup safely in the bag &'we are here today fighting for this wonderful trophy & amazing achievement of doing the double!!!

Oh Craig McEwan is magic,
He wears a magic hat .....

Archived