Glenafton v Talbot Junior Cup Final 2017

Stillseekfedup

Will probably watch it on the telly wae the sound doon,tough one tae call but maybe Talbot by the odd goal but before the soor grape shit starts would be a great achievement should Glenafton do the double,well over the semi final defeat,more pissed at not getting the result agst Lithgie the other night to take it to Kelty for last game.

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, tommyboy said:

Continuing in the artistic vein Isa,surely some credit is due to the guys at Glens who have obviously involved the talented folk at the Toulouse-Lautrec school in the design of their Cup Final outfit.:)

Indeed Tommyboy, those white stockings would be ideal for any can can line, can I suggest that the Glens team perform the dance before kick off AKA the All Blacks Hacka!

image_1.jpeg

2 hours ago, Talbot Bing said:

Get the marbles oot yer mooth ya plonk

"competes with any Matisse or Renoir, a sheer visual feast" emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

I will endevour to do so before Sunday my good man, however, be prepared as the weekend progresses and, in an effort to calm the nerves, I seek succour in the only medication a chap of my standing should indulge (red wine) that more of this p!sh be forthcoming! 

Indeed Tommyboy, those white stockings would be ideal for any can can line, can I suggest that the Glens team perform the dance before kick off AKA the All Blacks Hacka!  image_1.jpeg   

Mock all you like [emoji6]. I don't care if it were pink polkadot socks. the lads are going out onto the Kilmarnock pitch on Sunday along with the Talbot lads. The one thing that's for sure come Sunday evening. That Ayrshire has a Scottish Junior Cup winning team yet again [emoji471]  

C'mon the super Afton [emoji471] make it SJC number 2

5 hours ago, wingnut said:

Will probably watch it on the telly wae the sound doon,tough one tae call but maybe Talbot by the odd goal but before the soor grape shit starts would be a great achievement should Glenafton do the double,well over the semi final defeat,more pissed at not getting the result agst Lithgie the other night to take it to Kelty for last game.

I would expect nothing less than you and the boy rooting for the Talbot, and he likes Eeka Peeka mind :thumsup2

7 hours ago, wingnut said:

To be honest it's about time we get this final with English speaking commentary it is a shambles and a real low on the SFA/SJFA that it's not. How can we drum up interest in the game listening to that lingo. Would it hurt STV showing the final surely not

Glens buses to park Portland Road area I believe, where would be the best place to park for Glens fans coming by car?  Preferably that direction same as buses, to enter and leave with the rest of Glens fans.  Thanks in advance folks

Glens buses to park Portland Road area I believe, where would be the best place to park for Glens fans coming by car?  Preferably that direction same as buses, to enter and leave with the rest of Glens fans.  Thanks in advance folks

Reread your post. I misunderstood i read it as cars could park there too. ( buses area

Sorry

Park in the car park across from the sheriff court mate just a 2 minute walk to where the buses will be

Thanks for that. I've never been to Kilmarnock so obviously this will be an adventure into a new word [emoji23]

17 minutes ago, toobusycountingmedals said:

Park in the car park across from the sheriff court mate just a 2 minute walk to where the buses will be

Cheers mate, appreciate it.  As pressume there won't be any parking on South Hamilton Street?  Nearer ground?  I'll drop the old man off that im giving a lift nearer the ground and nip back and park car where you have suggested thanks.  Was tempted to pay a local with a driveway nearby a tenner for use of drive for couple hours, might still mind you depending on weather. 

Archived