Glenafton v Talbot Junior Cup Final 2017

Stillseekfedup

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

The cup has been needing a goal fest end to end both teams winning then losing and eventually a last minute winner. Hoping it's this game being a derby match hell for leather fingers crossed we get it as neutrals watching

true, it pains me to say it but 90% of these games are shecht.

2 minutes ago, Shanner said:

true, it pains me to say it but 90% of these games are shecht.

I find it strange that it's like that, was convinced it would be our game last season but not many chances created in it. Is it nerves playing in front of crowd they may never get again? Who knows

2 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

Dipple which game was that, was only 9 then so no idea but interested 

Talbot were down 2-0 early doors but scored three goals before half time. I think it was the last Junior final at Hampden and the SJFA Centenary final. Talbot were given a smaller version of the Scottish Cup as a keepsake. Next time your down I will get somebody to move some trophies so you can get a good look at it.

15 minutes ago, Quantum Leap said:

It had a nice flat playing surface to be fair.

23 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

Is that hamdump hard to tell love the look of the old grounds. 1986 can't imagine our national stadium had no fecking roof covery lol

The only place that made Pollok's bogs look like King Farouk's palace.

44 minutes ago, btw lads said:

current betting don't seem right, on form glens should be favs, bookies not giving talbot decent price as it would be a big lose if they won!

Think if this game were in any other competition bar the Scottish then glenafton would be favourites, but Talbot are like no other in the Scottish cup and they know how to get the job done so well and are correctly favourites for me due to this aspect . Been over the course so often . 

Think if this game were in any other competition bar the Scottish then glenafton would be favourites, but Talbot are like no other in the Scottish cup and they know how to get the job done so well and are correctly favourites for me due to this aspect . Been over the course so often . 

Shut up ya munchdobber, Nobody cares about your input. It's just taking up space

Archived