CITY v Annan

Right this is it. Win and cowden lose then we're safe. I can't believe I've just wrote that after our awful start. I thought we'd go straight back down never I would I thought we'd be in this position . It can still go tits up but I'm staying positive and three points should seal it. Hopefully Annan bring a few fans up. 

Going for 2-1 City. Walker and Gair to score. Has to be Dougie to get the winner. 

Should be a good game. Both teams looking for 3 points for different reasons. Annan need to stay in playoff place and City need points to avoid relegation playoffs.
I'm going for a win for Annan.

there are a few decent pubs at Abbeyhill on London Road only about 1/4 mile west of the ground. The Artisan and the Safari Lounge are two that spring to mind. Closest pub is the Hoppy on Marionville Road just at the back of the stadium.

I've been slagging Beattie all season (with the Cowden game being the crescendo). Hopefully that means he's due to do something that makes me look really stupid before the end of the season, maybe the winner today and the goal that seals safety?

As for pubs we've got a social club about a 15-20 minute walk from the ground. We tend to use the limelite though as we don't like leaving the pub until about 10 minutes before kick off. Away fans always welcome amongst us lot for a few beers 

I've been slagging Beattie all season (with the Cowden game being the crescendo). Hopefully that means he's due to do something that makes me look really stupid before the end of the season, maybe the winner today and the goal that seals safety?

Knew it, I'm a genius.

Archived