EA Access

NathanQP

Hi,

Apologies if there is already a thread on this. I just an Xbox one and seen EA access which says I can get games free with them such as UFC and madden for 19.99 a year. Sounds too good to be true or do you just choose one game when you sign up?

Hi,

Apologies if there is already a thread on this. I just an Xbox one and seen EA access which says I can get games free with them such as UFC and madden for 19.99 a year. Sounds too good to be true or do you just choose one game when you sign up?

Naw you can download as many games off of it as you want. I've got UFC 2, Madden 17 and one of the NHL ones sitting on my hard drive just now.

15 hours ago, NathanQP said:

Hi,

Personally id try it at a month first bud rather than committing to a year of it

On 22/04/2017 at 16:36, spud131 said:

If you shop around you can find it cheaper, ive seen it at time for £12.99 for the year which I think is phenomenal value, wish they did it on ps4.

You don't rate Ps+ then lol

(To be fair PS Plus has a had a few decent games, (Rocket League, Injustice and Everyones Gone to the Rapture) but its no where near as good value as some of the Xbox stuff.)

You don't rate Ps+ then lol
(To be fair PS Plus has a had a few decent games, (Rocket League, Injustice and Everyones Gone to the Rapture) but its no where near as good value as some of the Xbox stuff.)

I thought that Ps Plus on the ps3 (pre ps4 days) was really good value and you got plenty of proper games that I did play. The vast majority of the games for PS4 on ps plus I've added to library but never downloaded and prob not likely to either. There have been a few decent ones but too much indie fodder.

Yeah, looking at the games on the PS3 it looks to have been better value. I didn't bother with it for the PS3 but had to get it for the PS4 as that was the only way to access online multiplayer games. Otherwise I probably wouldn't have bothered getting it.

On 22/04/2017 at 16:36, spud131 said:

If you shop around you can find it cheaper, ive seen it at time for £12.99 for the year which I think is phenomenal value, wish they did it on ps4.

Bought a couple from Ebay for around this price ( you can stack them so got 2 years access). Think it works the same way as PS+ in that if you don't renew it you lose access rights.

Grouping Rocket League and Everybodys gone to the Rapture under the umbrella of "a coupe of decent games" might be one of the most ludicrous statements I've ever heard.

Rocket League is a masterpiece of game design and Rapture is a snooze fest for people who dont actually like games.

6 hours ago, Ramagamma said:

Grouping Rocket League and Everybodys gone to the Rapture under the umbrella of "a coupe of decent games" might be one of the most ludicrous statements I've ever heard.

Rocket League is a masterpiece of game design and Rapture is a snooze fest for people who dont actually like games.

Nice graphics though...... :)

• 1 month later...

Archived