General Election Data

Reluctant Hero

I have pulled together the data of each Scottish seat for the last 3 elections.

On the right hand side, you can toggle between the 2005, 2010 and 2015 elections (currently on 2015)

Also on the right, you can select which constituency you want to see data for (currently on Angus)

Data is here   Hope it works for everybody!

Just a reminder that I have done some stuff on the council elections as well, here and here

I see our very own linesman (he'll hate that) Wee Doogie Ross is rumoured to be giving up his 'day job' (one of them) and standing for Westminster against Angus Robertson....again (you'd think Murdo Fraser would have had a word wae hapless Doogie and pointed at his own unremitting failure (7) to win a first past the post vote).....but hey ho.

8 hours ago, The Master said:

Douglas Ross - doing nothing to disprove the theory that Tories look like Tories.

douglas-ross-msp.jpg

He splices the Tory old boy style with that far-away "wearrapeepul" stare fantastically.

• 3 weeks later...

I have updated the data here to show all the candidates that are standing in the 2017 general election.

To see who is standing, click 2017 in the election menu, then the relevant seat you want to look at.

Depressingly about 60% of the seats only have 4 candidates in them, Lib Dem, SNP, Labour and Tories.  And a lot of those are just recycled candidates from the last time.  My favourite candidate has to be Ronnie The Crofter Campbell, who is standing in Ross, Skye and Lochaber as an independent.  He should be elected on his name alone!

Link to info

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 20:56, Reluctant Hero said:

I have pulled together the data of each Scottish seat for the last 3 elections.

On the right hand side, you can toggle between the 2005, 2010 and 2015 elections (currently on 2015)

Also on the right, you can select which constituency you want to see data for (currently on Angus)

Data is here   Hope it works for everybody!

Just a reminder that I have done some stuff on the council elections as well, here and here

Excellent set of data. well done

3 hours ago, Reluctant Hero said:

I have updated the data here to show all the candidates that are standing in the 2017 general election.

To see who is standing, click 2017 in the election menu, then the relevant seat you want to look at.

Depressingly about 60% of the seats only have 4 candidates in them, Lib Dem, SNP, Labour and Tories.  And a lot of those are just recycled candidates from the last time.  My favourite candidate has to be Ronnie The Crofter Campbell, who is standing in Ross, Skye and Lochaber as an independent.  He should be elected on his name alone!

Link to info

That's a very impressive piece of work.

Douglas Ross - doing nothing to disprove the theory that Tories look like Tories.
douglas-ross-msp.jpg

Defos better looking than any of the VL SNP supporters on this forum [emoji106]????
And 100% more presentable in public than big Angus

7 hours ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Who is that? Please tell me thats Rodger? If so his hair makes him look like a pantomime dame.

Pretty sure that's him. His twitter was here a wee while ago

Archived