New clubs in the East of Scotland

2 hours ago, Ginaro said:

3055DD5D-FA24-4567-8788-124D94081798.jpeg

From the Juniors forum, looks like they've gone for a sequential split, left to right with the EoS and right to left for the Juniors.

This image originated from Truthteller who has a community reputation of -117.

Where is the EoSL headed paper?  Committee item number?

Caveats etc that one would normally expect to see?

Very suspicious:

- 2 Conference Bs
- paper inserted into printer at an angle

Fake news?  Why have not other clubs leaked it?

6 minutes ago, Pyramidic said:

This image originated from Truthteller who has a community reputation of -117.

Where is the EoSL headed paper?  Committee item number?

Caveats etc that one would normally expect to see?

Very suspicious:

- 2 Conference Bs
- paper inserted into printer at an angle

Fake news?  Why have not other clubs leaked it?

That and some club names are incorrect. Hillfield Inverkeithing Swifts should actually be Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts. Lothian Thistle Hutchinson Vale might be called LTHV by many people, the abbreviation is not official so any official league documents will contain the full name. Same with Tweedmouth/Burntisland, called like that by many people but their real names are Tweedmouth Rangers & Burntisland Shipyard.

Have copied over my post from the Juniors Forum as I think that it is relevant:

Other posters have highlighted that TJ has been extremely quiet on the departure of clubs from the Juniors to the EoSL.

I think that there is a real danger that a trap may be set for departing clubs at the SJFA Annual General Meeting on the 16th June - one week's time.  This is where I think the one year resignation notice rule will first appear.

In my view all clubs departing for the EoSL this year or next should submit their resignations / anticipated resignations before the 16th June.

Where this will leave clubs that want to depart for 2019/20 to the WoSL such as Clydebank I do not know?

It’s fake, it was a mock up done to see what the leagues might look like based on talk of seedings etc. Not entirely sure who took the photo as I know exactly where that piece of paper is.

But who knows, it might turn out to be correct after tonight’s meeting. But it’s is definitely not official.

3 minutes ago, Pyramidic said:

Other posters have highlighted that TJ has been extremely quiet on the departure of clubs from the Juniors to the EoSL.

I think that there is a real danger that a trap may be set for departing clubs at the SJFA Annual General Meeting on the 16th June - one week's time.  This is where I think the one year resignation notice rule will first appear.

In my view all clubs departing for the EoSL this year or next should submit their resignations / anticipated resignations before the 16th June.

Where this will leave clubs that want to depart for 2019/20 to the WoSL such as Clydebank I do not know?

Wonder how many clubs leaving have submitted a new application to stay in the sjfa.depending on the outcome of tonights meeting at easter road.

7 minutes ago, Pyramidic said:

He's been extremely quiet because there's bugger all he can do about it. He tried the 1 year notice rule last year with Kelty and nothing came of it because it doesn't apply to these circumstances of leaving the SJFA entirely.

Most of the original deadline applicant's have already submitted resignations after confirmation, and that possibly applies to the last 4 clubs accepted in a bunch. Likely leaving those waiting to be accepted tonight still to put their resignation.

Off the back of the BBC article it read to me that he's basically accepted that there will only be 36 clubs in the East Region. The fight for him is keeping the SJFA a relevant national organisation, not trying to rein in those moving this year because they're gone.

This is like Christmas Eve when I was 7.

#montheseniors

Are they planning to split it out into a vertical structure in two seasons time. For example:

The top 4 in each section + 5th placed team with the most points make up the 13 club EoSL 1.
2 worst 5th placed sides + all 6th, 7th 8th placed clubs + best two 9th placed into EoSL 2.
Worst 9th placed club + all clubs finishing 10-13th into EoSL 3.

1 minute ago, Gordon EF said:

Are they planning to split it out into a vertical structure in two seasons time. For example:

The top 4 in each section + 5th placed team with the most points make up the 13 club EoSL 1.
2 worst 5th placed sides + all 6th, 7th 8th placed clubs + best two 9th placed into EoSL 2.

I think they want a 14 or 16 team Prem and hope for more applications to join regional divisions below that.

Just now, Gordon EF said:

We'll probably know soon enough. Only known intention is to use 3x13 conferences in 2018-19 to form a 16 team EoS Premier in 2019-20, likely with regionalisation below to allow further members next year.