New clubs in the East of Scotland

9 hours ago, Rooster20 said:

What happens if Cowdenbeath are relegated by Cove Rangers, Threave go up with Hawick RA & Vale of Leithen finishing bottom 2 of the Lowland league? Assume this means that both join an already bloated EoSFL for next season. Additional promotion spots is a must and really if this happens the SoSFL should not be on the same level as an EoSFL potentially containing Hawick RA, Vale of Leithen, Kelty Hearts, LTHV, Bonnyrigg Rose, Camelon etc

Correct. Don't think there will be additional spots for the east, but it should be automatic - although if the SoS doesn't produce a licensed champion next season then the EoS winner won't have a play-off anyway.

But if Threave do go up then it would be a good time to get a WoS tier 6 league started, to push a weakened SoS down to tier 7.

Edited by Ginaro

I have not read through the whole thread but heard one or two clubs will withdraw from EoSFL and SoSFL and join respective Amateurs leagues.

Eyemouth United I believe will step back to BAFA (Borders Amateur football) as Duns did a few years ago - withdrawal.

A few clubs at Amateur level have eyes on a place in EoSFL in years ahead but intend to show worth in LEAFA before submitting an application.  Those club(s) will be ones with own facilities, own clubs house, own pitch.

I have not read through the whole thread but heard one or two clubs will withdraw from EoSFL and SoSFL and join respective Amateurs leagues.
Eyemouth United I believe will step back to BAFA (Borders Amateur football) as Duns did a few years ago - withdrawal.
A few clubs at Amateur level have eyes on a place in EoSFL in years ahead but intend to show worth in LEAFA before submitting an application.  Those club(s) will be ones with own facilities, own clubs house, own pitch.
Absolute shite.

1 minute ago, kendoddsdugsdeed said:

Someone looking for a bite.  Eyemouth United are committed to the East of Scotland league/association.   

I suspect the usual idiot, on another alias, he seems obsessed and loves to put Amateur and Eyemouth in the same sentence 

Lock up your daughters, here comes the drs and @Mr Prez love in!

Dunipace confirm they are looking to move East.

3 minutes ago, drs said:

Lock up your daughters, here comes the drs and @Mr Prez love in!

Dunipace confirm they are looking to move East.

You’ll have to wait until the Eos p+b egm  on Thursday night, to see if you’re allowed in, you pair might lower the tone of our soon to be glorious forum 

Updated list, officially confirmed in bold;

Blackburn United, Bonnyrigg Rose, Camelon, Crossgates Primrose, Dalkeith Thistle, Dundonald Bluebell, Dunipace, Easthouses Lily, Edinburgh United, Haddington Athletic, Hill of Beath, Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts, Musselburgh Athletic, Tranent Juniors, Clydebank (deferred to 2019/20).

Plus rumours of a late applicant(s).

14 applications for next season, 13 Junior.

1 hour ago, heedthebaa said:

You’ll have to wait until the Eos p+b egm  on Thursday night, to see if you’re allowed in, you pair might lower the tone of our soon to be glorious forum 

He allready has

1 hour ago, Ginaro said:

Did seem strange when looking at the clubs on the map to see a west club so far east!

I understand Chris Patten would be dispatched to oversee the repatriation of this last outpost east of the Salt 'n Sauce Line.

11 hours ago, Ginaro said:

Did seem strange when looking at the clubs on the map to see a west club so far east!

When the Stirlingshire junior league folded (1930s I think) clubs from Stirlingshire and Clackmannanshire were allowed to choose which neighbouring junior leagues to play in, so some went to what eventually became the east region setup (Camelon, Sauchie and various long gone Grangemouth teams), some went to leagues based in the west (Kilsyth, Dunipace and at one point a team from Alva ) and some went to Fife (the now defunct Clackmannan, but think a Grangemouth team might have done this as well at one point).