New clubs in the East of Scotland

10 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

If clubs such as Burntisland, Civil Service Strollers, Coldstream, Newton Stewart etc can get Licenced then anyone can.  

It’s because of this that every time I hear the cost of a licence shite being trotted out, I piss myself laughing 

21 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Why do shites need to be licenced? another reason not to join the Pyramid.

To join the ‘pyramid’, the aforementioned shits have to be triangular in order to comply with licensing legislation.

Bad news further south as apparently Auchinlecks number twos are all cylindrical and as such they have no desire to join said pyramid.

Which is also fairly defeatist.   If clubs such as Burntisland, Civil Service Strollers, Coldstream, Newton Stewart etc can get Licenced then anyone can.  It might take time, and it will take money, but grant aid is available.  They should be providing cover and decent toilets anyway as a matter of course for a Superleague club.

This.

Should be an absolute minimum requirement that if you take cash from paying customers, that they are entitled to at least cover and decent toilet and wash facilities- especially if food is being served.

4 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

Whiiiiit !!!! Can’t blame the juniors intending to stay put, get a decent striker for that type of dosh 

They’ve actually ringfenced £200 of that to build a state of the art wall for fans to pee behind.  

They’ve clearly missed a trick - could of got the Mexicans to pay for it! 

9 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Actually, the Aztecs and Mayans were big fans of pyramid systems.

As were the Egyptians, and their funny walk........well, so The Bangles tell me! 

Speaking of which, it’s now officially Manic Monday time! 

9 hours ago, Robert James said:

Will they get their licence ?

Ian Maxwell has been appointed as the new SFA Chief Executive.  It will be interesting to see what impact his appointment will have on the Pyramid structure and governance over the next few years

13 hours ago, Burnie_man said:

Why do shites need to be licenced? another reason not to join the Pyramid.

After digesting some of the pies that are on the go around various grounds, shite licencing is a reasonable concept tbh. 

1 hour ago, HTG said:

After digesting some of the pies that are on the go around various grounds, shite licencing is a reasonable concept tbh. 

As long as we have £150k toilets to make good use of, the pies wont worry me although I do think pie quality should be part of SFA Licencing.

I was thinking earlier that it would be hilarious if Mid Annandale beat Threave on Monday and then went on to win the league, meaning it was possible nobody would go up. I've changed my mind on the hilarious bit though.:lol:

Threave won the South League tonight

53 minutes ago, gogsy said:

boooooooooooooo

Either Kelty have to defeat LTHV on Saturday, or LTHV need to get a licence very quickly, in order that there can be an EoS / SoSL play-off with Threave, to replace Hawick RA for 2018/19.    Unless of course, someone has changed the rules.

What happens if Cowdenbeath are relegated by Cove Rangers, Threave go up with Hawick RA & Vale of Leithen finishing bottom 2 of the Lowland league? Assume this means that both join an already bloated EoSFL for next season. Additional promotion spots is a must and really if this happens the SoSFL should not be on the same level as an EoSFL potentially containing Hawick RA, Vale of Leithen, Kelty Hearts, LTHV, Bonnyrigg Rose, Camelon etc

Edited by Rooster20