Motherwell v Dundee, 29/4/17

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still don't understand why we couldn't have played the upcoming midweek fixtures yesterday. Hopefully Hammell, Pearson and more importantly Moult will be nearer full fitness for this.
Add Tait to that list too. Given Cadden's been operating as a wing back recently and the switch to him as RB with Ainsworth ahead of him seemed to work as well I'm quite curious to see how Robinson fits Tait back into the side. Even more so with Campbell staking his claim as a legitimate midfield option.

Add Tait to that list too. Given Cadden's been operating as a wing back recently and the switch to him as RB with Ainsworth ahead of him seemed to work as well I'm quite curious to see how Robinson fits Tait back into the side. Even more so with Campbell staking his claim as a legitimate midfield option.

I'd quite like to see Cadden and Ainsworth start together on the right. I wouldn't rush back Tait if he's not ready anyway. For me Campbell has to start as well.

I'd quite like to see Cadden and Ainsworth start together on the right. I wouldn't rush back Tait if he's not ready anyway. For me Campbell has to start as well.

Aye, Robinson seems like he's been trying to establish a settled side/shape since he arrived (not unreasonably) so I don't think he'll be chopping/changing just for the sake of it.

I'm curious to know whether his preference for us is the 3 at the back or the flat back 4 he ended up switching to against ICT.

Going to this with my Granddad who is a well fan- the old b*****d has gone and booked tickets in the home end too for us so I'll be seated amongst you well boiz. Go easy on me when Haber pops in our third and I lose my shit.

Thank You.

15 hours ago, JockysJetpack said:

Going to this with my Granddad who is a well fan- the old b*****d has gone and booked tickets in the home end too for us so I'll be seated amongst you well boiz. Go easy on me when Haber pops in our third and I lose my shit.

Thank You.

Tbh with you.  Think your Grandad did it so he may have a reason to kick the shit out of you.  

This is always a recipe for disaster.

In fairness we've not had back to back wins all season, seem wholly incapable of dealing with Haber and for some reason have been utterly dismal against Dundee in the previous 3 fixtures. I think there's a fair chance you'll get something out this one tbh.

10 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

In fairness we've not had back to back wins all season, seem wholly incapable of dealing with Haber and for some reason have been utterly dismal against Dundee in the previous 3 fixtures. I think there's a fair chance you'll get something out this one tbh.

Hmm, where have I seen this before?

All that's missing is the obligatory "We usually help teams to end their bad run of form".

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Hmm, where have I seen this before?

All that's missing is the obligatory "We usually help teams to end their bad run of form".

I was going to chuck that in but then realised you'd actually beaten Accies the week before the 2-0 at Dens to end your run of 10 games without a win so it didn't really hold up.

Motherwell are a sound bunch of c***s. 
However, we need to sword these fine folk. 
1-2 Dee says me. 
Thank you. 

This. The 'Well are the least wanky amongst all the other wanks in the league but it's dog eat dog now. We need to be utterly ruthless.

Motherwell 3 Dundee 0

Imagine losing to a team managed by Neil McCann. Just imagine.

That should be the only motivation needed to get a result on Saturday. That c***s smug face in the post match interview.

c**t.

Intae thum Murrawool.

42 minutes ago, The_Craig said:

Imagine losing to a team managed by Neil McCann. Just imagine.

That should be the only motivation needed to get a result on Saturday. That c***s smug face in the post match interview.

c**t.

Intae thum Murrawool.

Image result for neil mccann

Archived