Motherwell v Dundee, 29/4/17

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Looking at trains now, they're at about £50 return now. Probably be better driving through which is a shame.

The Dundee to Glasgow line must be the biggest rip off in public transport. Disgrace.

Not a great improvement, but splitting them is forty....

IMG_3806.thumb.PNG.61cff0b37a2603da2b2de7ff82eb1ac7.PNG
IMG_3807.thumb.PNG.7b628226eca6c9d922add3e2635a06dc.PNG

Wish I had changed at Stirling instead of Glasgow now,would have ment avoiding all the old firm wanks trolling around Glasgow centre like a bunch of fucking mutants.

46 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

Wish I had changed at Stirling instead of Glasgow now,would have ment avoiding all the old firm wanks trolling around Glasgow centre like a bunch of fucking mutants.

It's not a change at Stirling, just a split. You buy Dundee-Stirling and Stirling-Motherwell, but still stay on the first train all the way to Glasgow.

You can go via Edinburgh as well, but it's circuitous with few, albeit regular, direct trains from Waverley/Haymarket.

Dundee have the worst form in the league and we really need to capitalise on that.

I hope the players are fired up to get some revenge for the 5-1 embarrassment under that c**t McGhee.

I'll go for a 3-1 home win as there's no chance we won't concede at least one.

Dundee have the worst form in the league and we really need to capitalise on that.

I hope the players are fired up to get some revenge for the 5-1 embarrassment under that c**t McGhee.

I'll go for a 3-1 home win as there's no chance we won't concede at least one.

That 5-1 was the final nail in McGhees coffin,we will accept 3 points this Saturday as a sign of your appreciation along with the motherwell boys holding up a banner thanking us.

7 hours ago, kevthedee said:

Steven McLean is the ref for this one.

Good news for Well fans. I will regret saying this but almost every Ref is a clusterfuck for us. 

Not Steve - only 8 defeats in 30 games. Same again please :-)

On 25/04/2017 at 14:49, kevthedee said:

On the 0854 train,might as well enjoy as much of the day as I can before the 3pm nerves kick in.

Put a Dundee flag in the window and if we're up I'll get the kids to try and hit it with a brick on the way past.

32 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Put a Dundee flag in the window and if we're up I'll get the kids to try and hit it with a brick on the way past.

Woh, woh, woh hud on a minute. Your some pare c***s father :o I had you down for about 14 years auld. 

Jesus fuckin wept. 

33 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Attention all passengers, the next stop will be Perth station....

image.jpeg

Archived