The Undesirables

Antlion

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Shades75 said:

And an "n" in their title.

My point is true and substantiable.

Getting back to adding people on a list as per the purpose of the thread?  I have no doubt that Wee Nikla's Scotland will keep records and name names of those who oppose her regime.

On 23 April 2017 at 23:40, The_Kincardine said:

Getting back to adding people on a list as per the purpose of the thread?  I have no doubt that Wee Nikla's Scotland will keep records and name names of those who oppose her regime.

Comrade comrade, it's only for your own welfare.

Any re-education camps will be full staffed by trained comrades from North Korea.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

That would be a wasted exercise.  Rangers media, follow follow and the season ticket holder database at Ibrox will hold a lot of this information.

i

10 hours ago, Shades75 said:

12 of the top 14 have an "n" in their title.

I think that that makes it clear that to mitigate corruption, all we need are more countries with an "n" in their title.

Struggling !

30 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

It's a Nationalist 'thing'.

That explains why the UK Nationalists (led by James Kelly, I believe) created a "dossier" of the tweets and Facebook posts of those whose views they deemed unacceptable. And why the UK's  Völkischer Beobachter, the Daily Mail, has already encouraged good citizens to identity "enemies of the state" and "saboteurs" who threaten UK nationalism.

Scottish undesirables - Jim Sillars, Cat Boyd, Tommy Sheridan, Rev. Stuart Campbell, Janey Godley, Elaine C Smith, Rosie Kane, Pete Wishart, Natalie McGarry, John Mason, Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh.

British undesirables - Archie MacPherson, Orange Order, Scottish Defence League, Union Bears, Vanguard Bears, Jackie Bird, Kezia Dugdale, Ruth Davidson, Murdo Fraser, Adam Tomkins, Historywoman, David Mundell, George Galloway, Ian Murray, Blair McDougall, George Foulkes, Frank MacAveety, Jack McConnell, Orange jacket guy from Question Time in Stirling.

i
Struggling !

Scottish undesirables - Jim Sillars, Cat Boyd, Tommy Sheridan, Rev. Stuart Campbell, Janey Godley, Elaine C Smith, Rosie Kane, Pete Wishart, Natalie McGarry, John Mason, Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh.
British undesirables - Archie MacPherson, Orange Order, Scottish Defence League, Union Bears, Vanguard Bears, Jackie Bird, Kezia Dugdale, Ruth Davidson, Murdo Fraser, Adam Tomkins, Historywoman, David Mundell, George Galloway, Ian Murray, Blair McDougall, George Foulkes, Frank MacAveety, Jack McConnell, Orange jacket guy from Question Time in Stirling.

Not forgetting former P&B loonball Reynard

Archived