Berwick Rangers v Montrose

What, no Berwick wind-up merchants starting a thread for this vital match? No merge Angus patter? Something strange is going on here.

I'll be heading along for this titanic clash. Any locals recommend some decent pubs on the way from the station to the ground?

1 minute ago, endieinreekie said:

What, no Berwick wind-up merchants starting a thread for this vital match? No merge Angus patter? Something strange is going on here.

I'll be heading along for this titanic clash. Any locals recommend some decent pubs on the way from the station to the ground?

There are a good few hostelries en route. a few in the town and a couple in Tweedmouth too. I intend visiting a puckle of them.

There are a good few hostelries en route. a few in the town and a couple in Tweedmouth too. I intend visiting a puckle of them.

Only the Angel and The Thatch left in Tweedmouth now. Harrow and Queens Head both sadly shut at the moment.

Win this and we should be safe, really don't want to go into the last against City on our current point tally; they've got a good fighting spirit.

Hope Kessells gets a full game; at least he proved to be something of an improvement to the squad, unlike Donkor.

Great result and next week's match at Annan is now massive, after us sneaking into 4th place un-noticed.

Not as massive as Clyde-Berwick, however, which will go a long way to determining who finishes bottom (assuming Cowden take something from their remaining two games).

Berwick :lol:

9 minutes ago, Le Tout P'ti FC said:

Nothing to add about the game.

But I saw the Montrose team bus in Dunbar High St before the game. That's always very exciting when you see a team bus in the wild isn't it?

I wondered if they were in town for the European Stone Stacking Championships like me.

6c4d784dda59166224907ed2c523352c.jpg

Superb post. Possibly the best ever. 

Archived