West Cup Final

ekfootball

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Michael Kennedy said:

Wilsy now Southise get a cheap dig.

Gregor hasn't played with Bannockburn for years. So now we can't sign players from certain parts of Scotland lol I won't even go in to what happened with Kevin.

Mate you don't know what your talking about you just don't like successful teams, just bitter maybe you were just weren't any good when you played and you can't get over it. If you want to talk to me privately about it mate give me a Wee private message am always here if you need someone to talk to don't let it all build up it not good for your mental health 

Hahahahahaha wilsy you've lost it . 

Sounds very much like sour grapes wilsy most people on here congratulating Cambria on a great result and your more interested in the negatives and slating teams. What team are u involved with maybe they allegedly pay players also. Grow up and act like a man instead of a sweetie wife.

Stay off it then mate if it annoys you that much, no need to get upset about it.

Unlucky last night mate , thought there were too many not on there game , cambria battled and probably deserved it . Still loads to play for pal . Hopefully see you soon

Well said disco30... have had umpteen threads on here about allegations of clubs paying players and so far dont think a shred of evidence has been given that proves this. Its hard enough getting sponsors for a set of strips these days never mind someone to cover a weekly wage bill. Going back to what original thread was all about.. well done southside and cambria. Unlucky saints and colville.

They're he is. The ultimate Colville ass kisser. "Would I get a game for Colville" lay off the Danny dyer patter bud it's garbage. Thunder c**t. Wat a stroker

Hahahahahahaha ... first things first , I'm obviously no yer bud . And second , I'm a southside player , I worry about getting in that team , no other . Your bitterness is consuming you wee man , if u want a cuddle come to west final , declare yourself and al cum give u a hug ..... or , hide behind your fone as per . [emoji1360]

Wilsy a don't need the money wee man ,a play for enjoyment with the boys but a wonder how good wilsy is at football [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]me thinks he's absolutely shite [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]cause you don't have a one clue about it ya fucking rocket.

Oh I must have been imagining you asking Michael Kennedy if you'd get In his team a few months ago! Silly me lol. Anyway I'm finished talking to you regards. Enjoy the fake success. Come on Cambria

Hahahaha mate you are wired . Conversation with Mick regarding me going to colville has never taken place . Fake success [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] walloper man hahahaha

Oh I must have been imagining you asking Michael Kennedy if you'd get In his team a few months ago! Silly me lol. Anyway I'm finished talking to you regards. Enjoy the fake success. Come on Cambria

Are you ok mate? Or are you still raging???

This is the weekend when the polis have to deal with domestic violence being the old firm playing? Your door probably gets chapped every week with the colville winning [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You did ya plantpot. Probably on here pished and can't remember! You were reminiscing and said something like "would I get a game for Colville" absolute weapon of a boy

Hahaha mate your a beanbag man . Try getting yer hole ya pathetic b*****d

Archived