Craig Whyte Trial

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, The DA said:

Is Findlay allowed to be as explicit and open as this about his affiliations?

It's probably well known to the jury prior to the case the defending qc is a former *** board member. 

2 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Two police officers casually strolling past a car not only parked half on the pavement, but also on double yellows. :lol:

#clearuprates

That's a metaphor for the SFA's attitude to Rangers 1872's blatant rule breaking.

Subtle stuff, everywhere you look....

22 hours ago, Ross. said:

I should probably expand a little...

Murray wanted out for different reasons. Craig Whyte was willing to risk being the fall guy. Charles Green was Whytes partner in the "Switcheroo". Whyte recorded everything because he didn't trust either of the other two, who seem to have assumed Whyte was not quite as well prepared and paranoid as he was. Green appears to have ripped off Whyte because he figured he could do it and get away with it. Everyone in between seems to have simply muddied the waters. Several incredibly unscrupulous operators working together and trying to pull the wool over each other's eyes and obscure things enough that nothing will stick against any of them even when there seems to be plenty to suggest each is the guilty party. I'm yet to be convinced that any of them aren't still involved.

Sorry, was being sarcastic

Looking good for Whyte by Findlay's defence tearing the real shysters a new one. :)

Hope he gets off scot free just for the meltdown from the bears.:lol:

Not that Bennett cares anyway, he isn't really a Rangers fan in the first instance and a thick idiot in the second. I look forward to his next meltdown. 8)

On 4/26/2017 at 21:10, The DA said:

If that's not the right answer, I've no idea what your challenge is.  You're starting to talk in the same riddles as your mate, The Kincardine.

I haven't posted in this thread hitherto.  Why would I?  I scrolled through and it's the same old dolts posting the same old pish about P&B's big team.

7 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I haven't posted in this thread hitherto.  Why would I?  I scrolled through and it's the same old dolts posting the same old pish about P&B's big team.

Been taking hyperbole lessons from Pedro?

Archived