Craig Whyte Trial

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading dolemans tweets
DM apparently not a fan of DK and paul murray being shown to be a skint fantasist.

14 minutes ago, weirdcal said:

Reading dolemans tweets
DM apparently not a fan of DK and paul murray being shown to be a skint fantasist.

Bennett, is it OK for us to rely on Doleman for now?  Andrew Black's tweets seem to have cut off round about 11 am.  

Minty Moonbeams needs a nurse he obviously has the early signs of dementia. How many ways can he say 'i cannot rightly recall'! White needs to countersunk to get his pound back. This is comedy gold.

Findlay Asks Murray about statement "categorically we would not have done deal" if knew about Ticketus

In pre-trial deposition Murray said "I cannot comment what my reaction would have been as is hypothetical question"

Asks Murray to comment "is a hypothetical question, not a realistic one"

Murray asked about Jack Irvine. Murray says worked on newspaper together, one of his staff, Ramsey Smith, worked on PR for Rangers'

Murray shown email from Jack Irvine to Gary Withey, Whyte's lawyer, 25 May 2011 "For your eyes only "

Email appears to be a business pitch to Craig Whyte Findlay says

"Business side of Glasgow football clubs is a snake pit"

"My 15 year association with Craig has been on an on and off relationship" Offers to be personal adviser to Whyte Then lists various work he had done

"I have learned one thing from football, normal rules of business dies not apply"

Says Murray briefed the press daily, briefed behind managers back 

Murray says he had supported managers What price loyality over money Findlay asks?

1 hour ago, The DA said:

I thought Findlay might hold back a bit with SDM (although, what Whyte would have made of that, I've no idea) but that's not been the case so far.  He's really going for the jugular.

Findlay is an expert defence lawyer first and a horrible, sectarian bigot second; only one of them pays the bills.

11 Jan 2011 letter to Lloyd's bank from Murray "In terms of restructuring, we have made progress" Requests "release" of metals business

Lloyd's reply: We do not regard metals business as work in progress re sale of RFC in April" Findlay asked if linked?

Murray says his aim was to protect 3000 jobs, rejects any suggestion him buying back metal business was linked to Rangers sale

Findlay asks if any staff got bonus for sale of Rangers, Murray says two people did, Horn and Martin Bain.

Mike McGill email to Murray, says Alistair Johnson did not want board minutes to be given to prospective purchaser as "too sensitive"

Adds might have to "clear out the board" Murray describes this as "shadow boxing"

Murray "A board of directors can be like a family, there can be splits and disagreements"

Its getting good.......

5 April 11 email from McGill "I don't think the purchaser has the resources...we have no idea if they have the funds to run the club"

Email continues "Don't think the deal is perfect.. uncertain what alternative exists..bank attitude hardening after press coverage"

Findlay suggests "even if the Whyte model was wrong, it was a plan" Murray "it wasn't our plan" Findlay "But it was a plan"

Findlay "You left the club to a group of men who sat around waiting for the Sultan of Brunia to decide to buy a Scottish football club" :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Findlay "loyalty is admirable, but what had these men done to your football club, our football club" Ends cross-examination

Murray tells Advocate Depute that he would not have sold the club of he knew about Ticketus.

Lady Stacey rules too late for a new witness today. Jury sent home until Tuesday morning, court adjourns.

That's Moonbeams done. 

5 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Findlay "You left the club to a group of men who sat around waiting for the Sultan of Brunia to decide to buy a Scottish football club" :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Findlay "loyalty is admirable, but what had these men done to your football club, our football club" Ends cross-examination

Is Findlay allowed to be as explicit and open as this about his affiliations?

1 hour ago, The DA said:

Bennett, is it OK for us to rely on Doleman for now?  Andrew Black's tweets seem to have cut off round about 11 am.  

If you give him fifty squid he'll phone you and expertly answer your questions.

Just now, bennett said:

Too pricey for me, maybe so e of you guys could stick in a tenner each ...

We all know that if it was 50 quid to save your club you'd soon have your wallet...  Ah, sorry.

Archived