Craig Whyte Trial

11 minutes ago, bennett said:

You got mixed up again, stop lashing out and accept it.

Dole mans tweets were being posted, not the BBC guys.

You really are a fucking numpty.

Earlier this afternoon, I posted that Doleman's tweets were in line with the BBC's Andrew Black's.  You then try to pull things back to 'isn't Doleman a fanny' territory. I remind you that there's independent verification - and I'm the one that's mixed up???? 

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, The DA said:

You really are a fucking numpty.

Earlier this afternoon, I posted that Doleman's tweets were in line with the BBC's Andrew Black's.  You then try to pull things back to 'isn't Doleman a fanny' territory. I remind you that there's independent verification - and I'm the one that's mixed up???? 

I've done nothing of the sort, if you wish to verify dole mans tweets then fire in..

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

I've done nothing of the sort, if you wish to verify dole mans tweets then fire in..

OK, bennett. I give in. You're right.  Only Doleman has been tweeting from the court room and he has an agenda.  Andrew Black hasn't verified anything Doleman has posted and is diametrically opposed to everything he says.  Happy now?

If that's not the right answer, I've no idea what your challenge is.  You're starting to talk in the same riddles as your mate, The Kincardine.

One tweet from the bbc guy, one from dole man, both posted at the same time. The DA assured everyone that their tweets matched..

Sir David stood down as Rangers chairman in Aug 2009 to concentrate on his business

In 2009 Murray stepped down as chairman for "personal reasons" 
#WhyteTrial

26 minutes ago, bennett said:

One tweet from the bbc guy, one from dole man, both posted at the same time. The DA assured everyone that their tweets matched..

Sir David stood down as Rangers chairman in Aug 2009 to concentrate on his business

In 2009 Murray stepped down as chairman for "personal reasons" 
#WhyteTrial

I fail to see any material discrepancy.  We can all wait for the official transcript but, for now, if that's the best you've got...

You ARE aware that there's a trial underway and is not all going against Craig Whyte, aren't you?

47 minutes ago, The DA said:

I fail to see any material discrepancy.  We can all wait for the official transcript but, for now, if that's the best you've got...

You ARE aware that there's a trial underway and is not all going against Craig Whyte, aren't you?

No discrepancy lol

12 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

A revelation which will surely send shockwaves through the worlds of football and journalism, there.

26 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

splitting hairs oddball what have you taking from the trail so far? 

If you see the post by dunning, you'll notice how dole man has missed out one word but that one word makes a huge difference.  The quote below is from the bbc.

Sir David said: "It gave us the opportunity to get players we may otherwise not been able to afford"

9 minutes ago, bennett said:

If you see the post by dunning, you'll notice how dole man has missed out one word but that one word makes a huge difference.  The quote below is from the bbc.

Sir David said: "It gave us the opportunity to get players we may otherwise not been able to afford"

so maybes aye or maybes naw 
so buying nikica jelavic or paying the small tax bill?

I fail to see why people are surprised that Bennett doesn't care about the trial.

He didn't care when his club was dying so I doubt that some trial involving owners of the old club is going to bother him.

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

I fail to see why people are surprised that Bennett care about the trial.

He didn't care when his club was dying so I doubt that some trial involving owners of the old club is going to bother him.

First of all i care and then i don't.

:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, bennett said:

First of all i care and then i don't.

:rolleyes:

Why should you care? It was just the holding company vehicle. The Club & 145 years of unbroken history remains intact doesn't it?

This thread is comedy gold.

Firstly, Ranjurzz dying will never get old. Next, the gifs are brilliant - good work chaps. Finally, the blithering simpleton that is Bennett trying to obfuscate :blink:.

10/10 - will read again.

Archived