Craig Whyte Trial

21 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Smith is clearly being economical with the truth to an extent.

I think though that it would be a mistake to underestimate quite how much of a blithering simpleton the man actually is.

Him and Ally were working without contracts well before 2011 because they were so fucked and the tax stuff was in the press well before that also.

Now they're making out they hadn't a clue about finances

:lol:

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Mudder said:

Him and Ally were working without contracts well before 2011 because they were so fucked and the tax stuff was in the press well before that also.

Don't get me wrong - he's clearly at it, although I don't think it's particularly significant either way.  

Some of his comments around the whole saga though, even having served a stint as chairman, just prove that he's rather a clueless idiot.

16 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

How many years has it been since Kingy and Magee orchestrated their various bans so as to post at the same time?

I reckon it goes back to the Boss Hogg era.

How many days since TEDI and Bennett didn't orchestrate their aliases to try and get people banned?

2 hours ago, Mudder said:

To be fair Ally doesnt have a clue about much the fat fucking clown.

It's weird to me that the prosecution opened with two c***s who claim to know the square root of f**k all. 

ETA - I suppose it helps the argument that the people at Oldco were duped by the seemingly incredibly trustworthy Lyle Lanley Craigy Whyte. 

6 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

To be fair Ally doesnt have a clue about much the fat fucking clown.

Aye he must get up everyday and wish that he was a greasy haired Stirling plumber..

On 21/04/2017 at 12:55, Rugster said:

Wait, Donald Findlay is DEFENDING Craig Whyte? Am I reading that right? 

Donald Finlay has proved to be a "good Rangers man" in the past. Sevco, not so much.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

James Doleman can be very selective in what he 'reports'.

Please donate.

Just you stick to believing whatever Keith Jackson tells you about your Club, Bennett.

Archived