Brechin City v Stranraer

3 hours ago, CITY1974 said:

I dont think pitches that bad is it ? Frustrating when games are rained off more n more these days ..But for folk to be mumping about dry pitches is harsh.. Come July Neil will havin it looking swell ... Playing Utd and Dandys youth games can t help but i guess it brings in revenue... 

As for manager i ve no qualms with him hes just a typical defender come manager .. Terrible to watch and no plan B .... But when we do knock it about on the deck we re a good side... Too many decent players not too be ... Once again we re on verge of Play Offs without playing well ..

If he cant motivate them over nxt 2 games then ill maybe ask questions ... Win or lose all i look for s plenty effort ... 

Committee needs to freshen up there ideas and listen to the fans who do care ...But can t fault their commitment and sensible approach 

I don't think the motivation thing is a problem .  The injury situation throughout the season I think has taken it's toll on the players having to fill in and play in positions maybe they are not comfortable with. That in itself is energy sapping when you have to concentrate that bit harder.     Just my opinion though  but possibly just a pathetic excuse to those looking for all the negatives. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived