Yotuber Daddyofive Abuses kids and calls it a prank

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Little late to the party but i just learned of this. While no one should ever celebrate a father losing his kids, in this situation it was more than deserved from the way they treated them.

Interview with their mother confirming she has been granted emergency custody of both Emma and Cody. The mother says in this video that Cody had been told by the father and step mum that his mum had thrown him away like rubbish. Just a fucking couple of animals

A picture has emerged of the two since this has happened

In other news, footage has recently shown up online showing Jake (the eldest boy, the one that the dad used regularly to attack or otherwise antagonise cody) losing his cool and rather savagely beating a younger kid

Absolutely no idea when this happened or the context of why it happened. It could very well just be the kid defending himself but the rather relentlessness of it and the repeated calls for him to stop being completely ignored seems to suggest otherwise. This could very well be proof of the damage these so called parents have already done to the kids, because we repeatedly see this very kid encouraged and incentivised to instigate things in some of the previously removed videos. 

Either way i am completely over the moon that both Cody and Emma are in a safer place now

Hopefully those two kids are in a better situation now.  I watched some of the videos that were put up by other YouTubers discussing the issue and it was awful to see even just snippets of how Cody was treated.  His dad and step-mother might claim its all fake, over-exaggerated and even scripted but there seeing how upset that kid got there was no way he was acting or faking that level of emotion.  

16 minutes ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

Am I the only one to think that "DaddyoFive" has a preference for a larger woman?

Thank God someone has brought this back to the real issue here.

9 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Hopefully those two kids are in a better situation now.  I watched some of the videos that were put up by other YouTubers discussing the issue and it was awful to see even just snippets of how Cody was treated.  His dad and step-mother might claim its all fake, over-exaggerated and even scripted but there seeing how upset that kid got there was no way he was acting or faking that level of emotion.  

They no doubt will claim it was fake, but if it was then they wouldn't have lost custody. 

12 minutes ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

Just viewed their Twitter mess, a lot of their "defence of abuse" tweets, actually implying it's ok to abuse your kid "because in the long run, the family will benefit" were liked by a certain @kmcann, @gmccann.

They must be delighted at being liked by thier mentors 

Only just read about this family tonight. Utterly sickening to think there are people out there (no less than 800,000 I believe) who think this passes for a laugh. It's deeply disturbing to see grown people (let alone the fact they're the fucking parents in the household) have fun torturing and abusing their children like that. The children, Cody especially, must have been a constant nervous wreck in that house, wondering when the next tirade of abuse and screaming was going to come. And for what? Their 'parents' to get a virtual thumbs up and a few quid? The way they have the children do the "like us on Facebook" spiel is particularly disturbing.

It's maybe not the most morally sensible wish to have, but I would really like to think that the adults in the videos are tormented every single second for the rest of their lives. That's if someone hasn't done that already mind you, something must have been severely fucked up at some point in their lives.

Absolutely over the moon for Cody and Emma to be in a different home, you can only hope they aren't too scarred by the abuse they suffered. I just watched the ink video and it was extremely tough to watch, Cody is a really cute wee lad and you just want to give him a hug and see him smile or something.

When I read news of a boyfriend killing their girlfriend's child or whatever, I have a real problem imagining the circumstances that could lead up to something so devastating, how a child could be let down so badly and so consistently by the people who are supposed to care for them. Watching the Invisible Ink video, and as disturbing as that is, it's almost like a prologue to something far worse, that this is how it would begin, that it was only a matter of time. Genuinely evil c***s, I'd say.

5 hours ago, smpar said:

Cody is a really cute wee lad and you just want to give him a hug and see him smile or something.

Whilst I'm a firm believer that if 8 mile had come out with this point the forum would have gone into complete meltdown i agree, hopefully lots of strangers and celebrities contact him and do nice things for him, take him to Disney world, VIP at the Super Bowl, Helicopter ride around Manhattan etc etc and they just post constant Youtube and Instagram posts showing how much of a good time he's having just to show that pair of evil fuckers up good and proper. I can see it happening tbf, the vlogger who criticised them first who has a profile should get the ball rolling.

Details have came out about the dad having a Domestic Violence charge placed against him on the 28th of April this year, the same day the cops, the mum and her lawyer came to collect Cody and Emma, it would seem that in his frustration over no longer having Cody to bully he decided to kick f**k out the wife. If I read the order correct(I'll link later) he is due in court over it on Friday. 

There are some real animals out there but imagine doing this to your own kids to cash in on your own infantile narcissism?

That's just about as low as it gets.

The pair of them deserve to be absolutely ruined.

The Lawyer of Rose, the biological mother of Cody and Emma has revealed some details of the hand over of Cody and Emma on Friday to the CPS/Police, which happened on Friday. They refused to hand over the kids, so when the police forced their hand they just outright refused to give any clothes, medicine, medical details, their doctors details of both children to CPS. This is the same day they were apparently on TV crying and telling people they were amazing parents and they don't deserve the abuse they have received. Eventually on Tuesday the step mother showed up at CPS with a brown paper bag full of loose pills, as in not even in the blister packs, just loose and handed it over saying she didn't want to get into further trouble. They have also apparently been evicted from the house they were living in. 

Have a little more information.

The remaining 3 kids have been left with Heather's Grandparents, its still not known if Heather and Mike are on the run or not, some people say they are, some say otherwise. But as we speak the Biological mother of Cody and Emma, Rose is in court finding out if she will regain full custody of them, the decision will be made by a judge based on the recommendations of Child Protective Services.

Her Lawyer Tim Conlon is with her at the moment and most of the details about all this are coming from him. Also found out that Tim is doing this entire case free of charge, it seems some of the Youtubers who have been following this so closely where the ones that brought this case to his attention and its fair to say that nothing that's happened so far wouldn't have without him. So fair play to him that's honestly brilliant.

We should know the outcome of this hopefully within the next few hours. 

Thanks for the updates, EdgarusQPFC, I've been following this thread with interest over the last fortnight.

Mike and Heather Martin seem like an appalling couple who openly abused their children, both physically and emotionally, for financial gain and to sate their own egos, then failed to take any real responsibility of their actions in the aftermath of Philip DeFranco's concerns. It's staggering to think that over 800,000 people have subscribed to this channel - where on earth is the fun in watching children getting slapped about and driven to tears? I could barely watch a lot of the videos posted across this thread, and I couldn't imagine anyone wanting to watch it on a regular basis. Staggering.

I hope the five children get the help and support they need.

9 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Thanks for the updates, EdgarusQPFC, I've been following this thread with interest over the last fortnight.

Mike and Heather Martin seem like an appalling couple who openly abused their children, both physically and emotionally, for financial gain and to sate their own egos, then failed to take any real responsibility of their actions in the aftermath of Philip DeFranco's concerns. It's staggering to think that over 800,000 people have subscribed to this channel - where on earth is the fun in watching children getting slapped about and driven to tears? I could barely watch a lot of the videos posted across this thread, and I couldn't imagine anyone wanting to watch it on a regular basis. Staggering.

I hope the five children get the help and support they need.

No worries bud, i'm just relaying info as i get it from a few Youtubers who are following this very closely. Still wanting on a result from them in regards to the court. 

Hearing some stuff in regards to the media outlet Inside Edition, it seems they have been aggressively pursuing this story, The Lawyer has said that they wanted a interview, but not with him, or Rose, they wanted a interview with only the kids, they wanted to show them videos from the channel and get their reactions to them. Unsurprisingly Rose refused this as its absurd so Inside Edition hit them with a ultimatum "Let us interview the kids or we will go with DaddyOfive's side of the story and pursue it hard" The Lawyer has even been getting followed by them in the hopes of finding where Rose and the kids are staying at the moment.

If any of that is true and given what News of the World used to get up to i wouldn't be shocked its fucking disgusting. 

Archived