Polling: 2017 General Election, Council Elections and Independence

9 hours ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Was away changing money for my holiday today, the pound was about 1.29 to the dollar on tues/wed then cue May's rant about interference and its slid to about 1.25 overnight. Why do people not wake up and see how much of a fucking arse of it the Tories are making?

Yeah but that didn't happen.  A policeman making up stories, whatever next. :lol:

GBP-USD for the last week

10 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Is it right that I find Laura Kuenssberg both extremely arousing and utterly nauseating !?

There's certainly something about that smug lop-sided smile of hers.

Just said the same thing to my mate at work this morning, Laura is definitely a wid.

Edited by Big Fifer

Is it right that I find Laura Kuenssberg both extremely arousing and utterly nauseating !?
There's certainly something about that smug lop-sided smile of hers.

I have always wished she would have a child with Douglas Carsewell just for the look on its face.Douglas%2BCarswell%2BDouglas%2BCarswell%2BDefects%2BMTWsZUnB8Dql.jpg

14 minutes ago, kilbowie2002 said:

If you want to accuse people of lying then at the very least be fucking right, On tuesday at my local ramsdens i could have bought 1:1.289 and yesterday i got 1:1257.

Oops sorry, I didn't know that Ramsdens had taken to sponsoring the exchange rates. :1eye

Next time I need to know what rate I'll get when using a Mastercard abroad, I will be sure to pop down to your local Ramsdens.  :lol:

Edited by strichener
Misread rate received

It's remarkable that a party who is been in power for 7 years and in that time has made huge public sector cuts, can actually increase its seats in a local election.  Will increase its amount of seats in a general election next month too.

Some party :wub:

It's remarkable that a party who is been in power for 7 years and in that time has made huge public sector cuts, can actually increase its seats in a local election.  Will increase its amount of seats in a general election next month too.

Trying way too hard

Hope hibs pump you

Looking forward to a closure in public toilets, increase in parking charges and a reduction of services in Perth & Kinross TBH.