French Presidential Election

Arabdownunder

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Does it never occur to you that perhaps people have valid reasons for doing so?

What, that people have valid reasons for voting for a fascist nutjob?

People don't have valid reasons for voting for a fascist nutjob m9.

1 minute ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

The only other explanation is then that more than one in every three people born in France suffer from some form on insanity...

I thought you were going to enlighten us with some of the (valid) reasons as to why people vote for a fascist nutjob?

Did that not occur to you?

An alternative tactic, and one you probably should've took, as it's probably closer to what you wanted to say, is to explain to us why Le Pen is not a fascist nutjob - thereby nullifying the accusation that people were voting for a fascist nutjob.

Go on....

I don't doubt that there are many people who feel ignored, patronised, and that they're getting a raw deal in life. I can understand why they wouldn't want to vote for a Clinton or a Macron, who must seem like more of the same. But to vote for the likes of Trump and Le Pen (I'm going to be charitable and not put Brexit into this category) is to knowingly throw a lot of your fellow citizens under the bus.

I don't think that's ok.

The biggest issue for me in my life is that currently I have no way of ever affording a decent house or flat in my home city, despite my wife and I both earning above the national average. If UKIP came along and pledged to build tens of thousands of cheap houses in the south-east that would be fantastic for me personally, but I'm still never voting for them because I find some of their other policies abhorrent.

The only other explanation is then that more than one in every three people born in France suffer from some form on insanity...

Population of France 67m

Run along now and stop embarrassing yourself

5 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

People liked Marmite. There's no accounting for levels of OFTW.

22 minutes ago, Shades75 said:

I thought you were going to enlighten us with some of the (valid) reasons as to why people vote for a fascist nutjob?

Did that not occur to you?

An alternative tactic, and one you probably should've took, as it's probably closer to what you wanted to say, is to explain to us why Le Pen is not a fascist nutjob - thereby nullifying the accusation that people were voting for a fascist nutjob.

Go on....

^^^ Likes saying fascist nutjob!

Aye and I'd say the tens of millions that voted in the election are pretty representative of the wider population. Utter simpleton.

Thankfully "what you think" it's not electorally or statistically valid in France or anywhere else and only further exposes your total lack understanding of nuanced circumstance.

2 hours ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

IMG_1494272962.461185.jpg

A certain cave and a spider come tae mind

Good picture of "The don" in his limo btw.

Masterminding the continuing strategy for the downfall of union minters.

Less than 3 years later....So far so good.

5 hours ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Does it never occur to you that perhaps people have valid reasons for doing so?

Go on, please provide these "valid reasons" for voting for a racist, fascist piece of shit.

Archived