June 8th General Election

Mudder

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

1 vote in it in NE Fife! Wow!!

That is why everyone should vote, people died for the vote and we've got millions of potential voters who can't be bothered getting their lazy arses and take 10 minutes out of their life, probably the same numpties that moan all over Facebook anf Twitter.

That is why everyone should vote, people died for the vote and we've got millions of potential voters who can't be bothered getting their lazy arses and take 10 minutes out of their life, probably the same numpties that moan all over Facebook anf Twitter.

IMG_1496982073.387565.jpg

Just now, ayrmad said:

In Australia, it's illegal not to register/vote if you are eligible. It should be here too.

You could obviously still get situations where there is one vote in it though!

In Australia, it's illegal not to register/vote if you are eligible. It should be here too.

No it really shouldn't be.

Just now, Skyline Drifter said:

So unless I am missing something a hung parliament is now confirmed? Tories can only get 321 if the win every remaining seat (& they arent winning NE Fife).

A Tory DUP coalition looks likely.

Excuse me while I go and vomit.

1 minute ago, mrcat1990 said:

No it really shouldn't be.

I suppose it may be an overreaction, but should we really be able to make decisions/elect governments when less than 75% of the eligible voters in the country (and often significantly less than that) turn up to vote?

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

That's fine, that's democracy, I've spent my adult life encouraging my family to go and vote, if I didn't vote I wouldn't be on these threads, we're all different but I firmly believe you should keep your opinions on politics to yourself if you can't be arsed voting.

5 minutes ago, S7C said:

Why do they keep voting Carmichael in? It baffles me.

He's obviously good for his constituents, Ian Murray was one of the Labour favourites to lose his seat the last time, look what happened to his vote share tonight.

Tonight actually might be a good night for the SNP going forward, there's nowt wrong with being taken down a peg or two every now and then.

Archived