June 8th General Election

Mudder

10 minutes ago, Sooky said:

Have they? Just judging from twitter, but they've been chucking MSPs at the seat for weeks now and still were last night.

I myself am also surprised by this revelation, still don't buy into it though & expect their candidate to win the seat.

My girlfriend was the person who informed me of this, she is a party activist for the SNP.

Take from that what you wish.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus Christ [emoji23][emoji23]

Laugh all you want, you silly little bigot. That's literally what's you and all Tory voters have done today.

Hope this weather keeps all the auld unionist Tory voting feckers in the hoose

I think the poor weather may benefit the Tories. A lot of bone idle scaffs vote snp. There is no chance of them venturing out in this.

This election campaign has simply reinforced the visceral, gut wrenching hatred I have for the Tories and for the impact of their policies on the poorest and most vulnerable in our society.
No one with an ounce of genuine compassion can support them.

Where the f**k have you been hiding you old codger?

Sent from my 9022X using Pie and Bovril mobile app

I think the poor weather may benefit the Tories. A lot of bone idle scaffs vote snp. There is no chance of them venturing out in this.

It's meant to clear up a bit later which will suit the youth. They dinae get oot their scratchers till tea time [emoji16][emoji106]

Archived