June 8th General Election

Mudder

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

On the Britain elects site, they have the last Yougov independence voting intentions poll on 5th June.

38% Yes 50% No.

He's not actually talking pish which I'm surprised about.

I was actually part of the survey as well. I'm one of the 38%.

Facts don't matter to most of these idiots here like Fidiot.

Hate the day of the election itself. All you get is some people saying turnout is 'incredible' and the rest saying it's looking 'poor'. I guess that's the issue when there is nothing else reporters are actually allowed to talk about.

11 minutes ago, Sooky said:

Hate the day of the election itself. All you get is some people saying turnout is 'incredible' and the rest saying it's looking 'poor'. I guess that's the issue when there is nothing else reporters are actually allowed to talk about.

No rain if you please my waterproofs arent very waterproof i found out yesterday :(

46 minutes ago, TartanWarrior said:

That is 100% insane garbage.

On ‎06‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 13:17, TartanWarrior said:

In Scotland we have a large number of sides but with attendances spread out over these sides meaning awful performances in Europe and a loss of real competition for trophies.

Perhaps its time to consider merging sides together to create larger teams so we can actually get some competition in our league?

Hibs + Hearts + Edinburgh City merging to create Edinburgh City - playing at Murrayfield - potential for 30-40k crowds

Partick + Queens Park + Clyde + Albion Rovers merging to create Glasgow City - playing at Firhill or Hampden

Morton + Dumbarton + St Mirren merging to create The Renfrewshire Rovers - playing at Cappielow

Falkirk + Livingston + Stenhousemuir merging to create The Central Champs - playing at Almondvale

Dunfermline + Raith Rovers + East Fife + Cowdenbeath merging to create Fife United - playing at East End Park

Dundee + Dundee United + Abroath + Brechin City + Forfar Athletic + Montrose merging to create Dundee United - playing at Tannadice

ICT + Ross County + Elgin City merging to create The Highland Warriors - playing at the Caledonian Stadium

Hamilton + Motherwell + Airdrieonians merging to create Lanarkshire FC - playing at Fir Park

Kilmarnock + Ayr merging to create Ayrshire United - playing at Rugby Park

QOTS + Annan + Stranraer merging to create The Border Reivers - playing at Palmerston

With those changes you would have created a good 10 teams who could compete for trophies and many of them would become huge UK clubs. Attendances would increase in the top league and we could reduce the number of total leagues to divisions of 12. This would make Scotland more competitive in Europe and in the transfer market.

ac48a694c871d86e5c3a7e7d9107127b.gif.55d11f4b9cdd307721f680e5b4162ede.gif

32 minutes ago, Sooky said:

Unless you're Ruth Davidson who is not averse to telling lies on twitter on election day.

images.jpg

Theresa on Channel 4 news tonight. Again just a lot of hot air from her. She has zero substance.

It's a worry that she'll be in charge of Brexit as she doesn't inspire me as a leader.

Archived