June 8th General Election

Mudder

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you could boot your neighbour in the baws that would be great.

Probably his revenge for me blasting the ball of his window repeatedly as a youngster.

I must be in the minority of Conservative voters who'd love a second referendum.

I'd have it tomorrow, bring it on. 

Slightly boggled by the fuss over Corbyn not knowing his figures off hand. It's a policy he has the figures for, he just didn't know them off hand so attempted to look them up. That seems sensible to me.

4 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

Slightly boggled by the fuss over Corbyn not knowing his figures off hand. It's a policy he has the figures for, he just didn't know them off hand so attempted to look them up. That seems sensible to me.

Me too. They are simply scraping the barrel for things to have a go at him about. Its not that wise though, because looking across the media it seems that it has simply highlighted the lack of figures that the Tory manifesto had and that at least Corbyn has figures to forget.

5 hours ago, McSpreader said:

The idea that young people are emotionally and intellectually equipped to understand complex political issues  and their consequences is just plain ridiculous.

Teenagers these days are selfish, greedy, molly-coddled and believe themselves entitled without contribution . I think the voting age should be put back to 21.

Until someone pays income tax they shouldn't get the vote.

Their views on politics are based on the crap views and assumptions they learn at  school from their liberal-leftie, state funded , reality-insulated teachers in the unrealistic bubble we have created in our schools.

Our children are bullied and brainwashed by the education system......You can see how effective this is by the bollocks spoken  on these forums from the younger element and teaching staff that post on here.

I would no more wish to take a young person's outlook on any subject whether that be politics, music, sex , fashion etc ,etc. My adult childrens' views  ( late 20's) are nothing like they were as teenagers on any subject under the sun!

If only there were intelligence tests at polling stations, then thick c***s like you wouldn't get a vote.

2 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Exactly. This man is a c**t of the highest order, yet he will no doubt reap the benefits of Corbyn actually being OK.
I am and will continue to vote SNP in every election until my country-Scotland, achieves it's independence

While I agree that he's a c**t, unlike Dugdale,Lamont etc, he's very adept when questioned and tends to swat away most questions with ease whenever I've watched him.

Quick look on BBC. Headline: Election 2017: SNP manifesto calls for referendum 'at end of Brexit process'

That's the headline. Here's what's written in the same article:

LITTLE MENTION OF INDY REF 2 - By Norman Smith, BBC assistant political editor

The most extraordinary thing about this manifesto was the playing down of the independence issue.

Pledge number 10 of 10 is strengthening Scotland's independence mandate.

Similarly, in the speech, Nicola Sturgeon's focus was remorselessly on opposing Tory austerity.

That's remarkable because independence is the lifeblood of the SNP, but clearly they've made the calculation that it's better to focus on domestic matters.

hneU8vX.jpg

Willie Rennie agrees that little mention was made of indy ref 2:

"The SNP must think we are stupid. They barely mentioned independence today but we know independence will be their top priority once the election is over."

giphy.gif

And then finally, Dugdale reiterates the fact that nobody in Scotland should be voting for her spineless shower of Labour shitebags:

Scottish Labour leader Kezia Dugdale said Ms Sturgeon had "once again confirmed that her number one priority in this election is her plan for another unwanted and divisive independence referendum"

tumblr_moj58bFsvN1svh71po1_500.gif

6 hours ago, McSpreader said:

I think the voting age should be put back to 21.

Until someone pays income tax they shouldn't get the vote.

Let's ignore your age-based bigotry and just take your comments at face value... you are aware that you can pay income tax at the age of 16?

46 minutes ago, Lex said:

I must be in the minority of Conservative voters who'd love a second referendum.

I'd have it tomorrow, bring it on. 

Now is not the time, so I've been told :)

Anyone protesting outside any party's manifesto launch needs to take a serious look at their lives, no matter which party. Far better things to be doing on a Tuesday morning for god's sake!

Away and take a walk in the beautiful #Perthshire hills for one!

1 hour ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Is it Tory boy?

Don't get me wrong, the lad looks and sounds like a total wee dickhead, but he was doing nothing at all wrong. He has all the right to protest and disagree with May in regards to this and shouldn't be carted away for peaceful protest

I totally agree with him in regards to fox hunting, its a barbaric practice of old rich b*****ds who want to make a innocent animal suffer for their amusement.

1 minute ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Don't get me wrong, the lad looks and sounds like a total wee dickhead, but he was doing nothing at all wrong. He has all the right to protest and disagree with May in regards to this and shouldn't be carted away for peaceful protest

I totally agree with him in regards to fox hunting, its a barbaric practice of old rich b*****ds who want to make a innocent animal suffer for their amusement.

Aye, he does look like a total chopper. White guy with Dredds? Twat. 

But as you say, if being a bit of a twat was an offence consistently enforced there'd be an awful lot more folk in jail.

41 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Aye, he does look like a total chopper. White guy with Dredds? Twat. 

But as you say, if being a bit of a twat was an offence consistently enforced there'd be an awful lot more folk in jail.

...and a few frae P&B as well :angel

Archived