June 8th General Election

Mudder

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greens, soft unionist with a social conscious (in Tory-SNP battlegrounds), and other non-Tories ; 

One last vote for the SNP in June and you can vote however you want in the future.

Always does a feel a bit like constantly asking for votes, but I promise I'll vote Green on the list in the next Holyrood elections (I ended up going SNP/SNP last time, I won't next).

Let's beat those gobshites in June and leaving them painting up a ton of 'close second places' rather than actual seats.

Greens, soft unionist with a social conscious (in Tory-SNP battlegrounds), and other non-Tories ; 
One last vote for the SNP in June and you can vote however you want in the future.
Always does a feel a bit like constantly asking for votes, but I promise I'll vote Green on the list in the next Holyrood elections (I ended up going SNP/SNP last time, I won't next).
Let's beat those gobshites in June and leaving them painting up a ton of 'close second places' rather than actual seats.

Absolutely. Anyone but the fucking Tories.

Any 'labour' supporter voting Tory to keep out the SNP need to look at themselves. I don't like the SNP at all and I have no real desire to see the continuation of the SNP block at Westminster, but by God that's better than contributing to May's hard-right Tory majority.

Just now, jmothecat said:

Any 'labour' supporter voting Tory to keep out the SNP need to look at themselves. I don't like the SNP at all and I have no real desire to see the continuation of the SNP block at Westminster, but by God that's better than contributing to May's hard-right Tory majority.

And like wise towards your lads/lassies.

For a while - up to 2016 - I really didn't like Labour, more so Scottish Labour and beating them in 07, 11, 12 etc was certainly very sweet ; but I think seeing Labour come third in Holryood, and seeing crowing Tories and their awful polices ever since has made me realise that Labour were never the ones we should hate.

By Jove he's getting there!

1 hour ago, jmothecat said:

Anyone but the fucking Tories.

That's wee tartan drawers' mantra and I see it worked well for her yesterday.  You pathetic Snippers need to come up with something better in the next month.

For a while - up to 2016 - I really didn't like Labour, more so Scottish Labour and beating them in 07, 11, 12 etc was certainly very sweet ; but I think seeing Labour come third in Holryood, and seeing crowing Tories and their awful polices ever since has made me realise that Labour were never the ones we should hate.

f**k them.

After 2014 they can go f**k themselves as far as I'm concerned.

That's wee tartan drawers' mantra and I see it worked well for her yesterday.  You pathetic Snippers need to come up with something better in the next month.

That sort of simple soundbite seems to work. It's working for the Tories.

7 hours ago, Kejan said:

If Scottish Labour ever get their act together, kick out the utter dross amongst their ranks and stop with the SNPbad shite, then I'll stop hating them.

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Hic.

I only vote SNP at the general elections. I'll be encouraging people to do the same next month.

8 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I only vote SNP at the general elections. I'll be encouraging people to do the same next month.

and I vote SNP at every election and I'll be encouraging people to do the same next month.

Archived