June 8th General Election

Mudder

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oaksoft an expert on suicide now [emoji38]

f**k up.

It's the multitude of complex reasons leading to a final straw bit that's the best. Aye I wonder what that final straw could end up being for a lot of people. Especially those financially insecure and reliant on a government rapidly stripping away the safety nets.

If you happen to live in Berwickshire, you'll get to vote twice on 8th June. Holyrood by-election is the same day.

Although it gets a tad confusing as 16-17 year olds and EU nationals there will get to vote in one but not the other.

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

No its fake compassion for the most part. Sorry bud. It is just anti Tory ranting.

Suicide is complex.

Its not a single thing which leads to it.

It is multiple things followed by a last straw.

Sadly, I know this for a fact.

You need to take a step back here and educate yourself.

And what do you think the last straw might be in the multitude of examples I provided, you utter wreck of a human being?

Is there any chance they can't just find two look-a-likes for Corbyn and May and just carry on with the TV debates anyway.
The May look-a-like can simply say "Brexit means Brexit" and other "this means this" remarks.
The Corbyn look-a-like can just make it up as he goes along.
Problem solved.

They could use a cardboard cut-out of Corbyn and it would still be a better debater than he is.

Sturgeons big problem is likely the Scottish Tories, same again in Wales if the polling is to be believed. Farrons crowd have been doing well in local by elections in the SW of England where the Tories are their main competition.
Its likely that the brainless Semus Milne tought it was be a rerun of 2015 than looked at the polling and considered everyone else had more to gain from kicking the Tories than the weak Labour.
He sh*t it on the morning after the Brexit vote demanding A50, sh*t it by forcing a 3 line whip on the A50 vote,, sh*t it by not squeezing concessions out of May to wave through the fixed term parliament act and has sacked off a high profile stint on terrestrial TV with no Tory to come back at him. He is an underwhelming back bencher who is now more over promoted than if Derek Riordan had been called up for the England game.

The Scottish Tories are getting away with murder right now. I really hope the other parties go to town on them and point out that these b*****ds are the same party that's implemented austerity and all the other shit that is affecting life here.

5 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

STV have announced a debate with Sturgeon, Davidson, Dugdale and Rennie, but not Harvie. Scandalous, but entirely unsurprising.

IMHO it's the fault of the SNP for accepting debates under those circumstances, there are large parts of the SNP's strategies that never impressed me in 2014 and they don't impress me now, their arrogance doesn't appear to allow them to look upon the Greens as part of them whereas I most definitely look on the Greens as being on my side in Scottish politics.

9 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

IMHO it's the fault of the SNP for accepting debates under those circumstances, there are large parts of the SNP's strategies that never impressed me in 2014 and they don't impress me now, their arrogance doesn't appear to allow them to look upon the Greens as part of them whereas I most definitely look on the Greens as being on my side in Scottish politics.

Yeh, you wonder why participate when u know its going to be a ganging up job by the 3 stooges.

Still I'd imagine Sturgeon is more than capable of slapping down the branch office managers.

4 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

Yeh, you wonder why participate when u know its going to be a ganging up job by the 3 stooges.

Still I'd imagine Sturgeon is more than capable of slapping down the branch office managers.

She is more than capable but she WILL only get 1/4 of the time to get her message out regardless of her level of performance.

Who is more of a fud? Corbyn or Kezia?

After a very good day yesterday and praise across the board really for his speech, Kezia Dugdale then tweeted https://twitter.com/kezdugdale/status/857534203789021185 

It was a picture of Nicola Sturgeon on a motorbike which had a few Yes stickers on it, Dugdale said something like ''And this is not about independence'' what Kezia failed to see was a hashtag on the side of the picture that said something like (I cannae mind exactly, but it was from the LoonYoon brigade) #snpalexsalmondoutofbritain

58 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

The Scottish Tories are getting away with murder right now. I really hope the other parties go to town on them and point out that these b*****ds are the same party that's implemented austerity and all the other shit that is affecting life here.

Thankfully, no voters/unionists have moved on from the divisions of 2014 and are now looking at each party and their polices to decide who they will be voting for on their merits at each election.

:rolleyes:

8 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Tony Blair says May will win the election.

http://news.sky.com/story/ge2017-tony-blair-says-theresa-may-will-win-the-general-election-10852628

What an incredible insight this man possesses.

Quote :

"It'll be Theresa May if the polls are right."

I have been mulling this over and have to admit that it is a possibility she might win.

Archived